Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow! I used to shoot skeet with the hubby and he would load 5 gallon buckets of shotgun shells in our garage to take with us to the range and shoot. They closed the range due to the "lead" shot being close to the marsh. Just when I was getting good!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Still get nostalgic every time I Hear this tune.

Good Morning Patriots 🇺🇸

hi. TGIF.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How much to build Nana one of these in my garage?

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Reloading = 85

Get Ready 85
Silver 85
Black Out 85
Storm 85
The Big One 85
Activated 85

Aim small miss small.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning VK!

Sorry rough night, my grandson gave me his stomach bug.

I keep looking in the mirror to see if I am ACTUALLY as green as it feels like I am.

Nana reads this as stock up boys the shit storm is about here especially if you live on a border town!

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Feel better Nana!😇

my grandson had it also. babysat 2 days. been taking ivermectin about evey other day. so far. so good

(3) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

11:01 TS Great Morning and God Bless!!!

Please HIT the Button!!!

Let's Do This!!!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Good Afternoon VK ~

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Shell casings = evidence.

We still can’t find primers 😭😭 Got everything for my husband to make ammo last year, and totally stuck.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication

Academy has them but only single packs. Ask the guys behind the gun counter as most dont put them out on the shelf. Also be prepared for sticker shock.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I just bought hubby reloading equipment for his birthday/Christmas/ 39th anniversary gift. Wonder how long before he CNCs it?🤣🤣🤣

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

lucky man

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

😂*29th anniversary...dang fat fingers. We're old but not that old. I don't know what I ever did to deserve to call such a wonderful man my hubby.

(2) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Miss those good ol days of handloads with dad...

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

US Mil weapon factories not doing so good.,they don't want you to know. This nice operation might be the US largest ammo factory. Keep it rolling ....

For those in Illinois

EPIC! Constitutional Sheriffs in open resistance against Pritzker’s “Assault Weapons Ban”…

https://youtu.be/4miY0d9P47w

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Hi, armor up

Good afternoon. Had a busy morning. Have a great day!

1 box of bullets 1 xrp

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication

sounds good

(1) Show this thread

This is it. So lucky to be able to access such.

Good morning VK! This brings back good memories. When I was little I would help my dad reload shot gun shells. I am sure he would have owned a system like this had it been available!

A reloader’s dream! Ammo for all!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

That’s a lot of Ammo 😁

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Eye spy .223

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

thats around the same time that green rocket is closest to earth, 🤔 green means go right! and it will be around for a month hmmmm done in 30 ending on 3/2/2023 🍿

(1) Show this thread

Okay, this is super creepy, last night as i was driving to church, i passed the shooting range and thought about going there. I then dreamt about shooting guns and loading guns and shells a lot last night. I woke up to posts like this and Phae going to the shooting range with his wife today.#somanyvibes 😬

Good Afternoon VK, Thank you for sharing

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

a lot going on in that garage💛

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

CUT HERE in the middle of the wideo, results in Gematria, are we in the middle of Nesara/Gesara? (Two pics!)👇 Shells = sea shells have been used as money, golden shells, gold, minting golden coins.