Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Watch out, I hear they may all Be Armed with the New "Swiss Army Gun!!

every year. and the taxpayer pays for it.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Maybe those troops are going there to scoop up the cabal and take them to Gitmo??!! I am manifesting this idea.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Q said "They won't be able to walk down the street"

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

hmmm...and creepy Soros isn't going?? Getting interesting😉

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The Swiss are historically mercenaries so not suprised. I would be pleasently surprised though if they were actually capturing it. Since they are also historiclly nuetral in wars that would be less messy than sending international troops in to detain and capture.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Creepy Klaus Schwab is scared? Good