Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

♥️🙏🏼♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏💜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Mike. Bless him with increased faith, strength, love, support, vigor, restored health by Your healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen ❤️

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💓

Lord, watch over your child in his time of need. Stabilize his body systems and facilitate his full recovery. Give him peace as you work on this for him. In Jesus name I pray.🙏🏻

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

Sending healing light, love and prayers. (and ivermectin)

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻🕊❤️✨😇

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

sending prayers of healing in JESUS Name Amen 🙏

Praying for you Mike, may the Lord place his loving hands on you and heal you. ❤️🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God bless him !

I'm sorry to hear but unfortunately chemo kills , praying

🙏🙏🙏

A patriotic Canadian who has been digitally spreading truth and will not be silenced or stop until the swamp in Canada is held accountable

May the Lord be with you vet Mike and heal you inside and out in Jesus' precious name......our Lord is our shepherd and we will not want......if it is in your plan Jesus, please bring Mike hope to his family, well and ready to continue to fight this battle....Thank you precious father.....in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit AMEN

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers.......😒😒😒😔🙏🙏🙏

God, I give thanks for the complete and total healing that you are doing for Mike and his family. Amen

🙏🏾🙏🏾

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Prayers up for Mike, his friends and family!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏Mike, please don't be afraid, God is with you all the way!

🙏❤️

Many prayers for Mike that he recover quickly and have no more trouble with the chemo and that the cancer be gone.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Every Time to her Publication

Amen 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏🙏🙏 Mike Thank U for Your service 😤 o7

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏❤