In the military you need to fit in and follow orders. It is the opposite for anons… those are qualities of normies. Weirdest war ever.

It is difficult to transition from being in the military to a "civilian" life after taking & following orders for so long. I was only active duty for 3 yrs. There is some value of being in the military, discipline, team work, etc. With that said, when I got out, I carried that discipline with me, however, it felt at times liberating to actually say no once in a while or to have a discussion with a boss about certain things, or to be a bit of a rebel, whereas in the military that didn't happen too often. One of the "rules" was no PDA (public display of affection). So if I was out in uniform with my husband I was not allowed to kiss him in public. Anyway, I think some of these normies need some discipline especially how to show respect.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it