In the military you need to fit in and follow orders. It is the opposite for anons… those are qualities of normies. Weirdest war ever.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Not so weird.
Our general is God/Source/Love who epitomizes love and freedom for each individual. ☀️❤🎶💐
Their general is Darkness/Fear who squashes individuals and uses them like puppets to be manipulated and used.😱🧟‍♂️☠👹

observation: My military friends & family who never went to war are still normies and vice versa.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

I survived the frozen Minnesota wilderness, volunteered for 22 yesrs of Naval Aviation training. troubleshooting, and thrived in extreme global conditions. My experiences included extended activities in minus 40 degrees below Zero, 130 degrees in desert heat, and also 300 degrees hard labor on hot asphalt construction with many cardiovascular benefits.
!Heat exhaustion symptoms are very real, and must be counteracted immediately!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🐸👍 sure is

The further along we go the stranger it all becomes...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Upside Down World applies. ;)

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

You are so right Martin....But who knows, maybe the Military could learn a little something from Anons....😉

THAT IS WHY US MILLEYTARY (AND EVERY WOKE MILITARY AROUND GLOBE) WILL HAVE SO SEVERE VACCINE CASUALITIES OVER NEXT 24 MONTHS...

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

preach!

😉 👊 💪

Truth seeker & lover of God, The Son, and The Holy Spirit

😆🙌

😆🙌

😆🙌

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Cheers 😆❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

It is difficult to transition from being in the military to a "civilian" life after taking & following orders for so long. I was only active duty for 3 yrs. There is some value of being in the military, discipline, team work, etc. With that said, when I got out, I carried that discipline with me, however, it felt at times liberating to actually say no once in a while or to have a discussion with a boss about certain things, or to be a bit of a rebel, whereas in the military that didn't happen too often. One of the "rules" was no PDA (public display of affection). So if I was out in uniform with my husband I was not allowed to kiss him in public. Anyway, I think some of these normies need some discipline especially how to show respect.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Good thing We were Born Weird!
😁

I had no idea I was a critical thinking rebel after trying to fit in for years...... it's very liberating!?

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

"Weirdest war ever."

can confirm, lol

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

True.
God is using everything in His Arsenal.
And EVERYTHING is in His Arsenal.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Nowadays everyone has it‘s own battlefield - someone somewhere.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂Hey Martin, we missed you!!! Welcome back!!! Now get to work on those pics. Just teasin' God Bless!!!