“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Chosen for a reason….God tested you from the day you were born to be one of his Warriors at this moment in time. His Angels have trained you to be ready at the perfect time….we remain calm in chaos, we run to danger not from it and detach the emotion to remain focused to complete our mission.

Postive vibes to raise the collective and lead ALL God’s children home to the promised land…shoulder to shoulder no one person above another, showing the world by example our light of love and total faith in God with total trust in his plan ❤️🙏🏻

You are ALL Super Heroes and I could not be prouder of everyone or love a team any more…the Greatest Warriors God has ever put on this earth ⚔️🛡️🤟🏻

No wonder God drew me into ER/CCU/ICU nursing for 50 years, to remain calm in a crisis, to develop critical thinking skills, ability to comfort, have patience, work as a team under duress, take the lead, mentor others. My colleagues used to say I got calmer and calmer the more things got hectic. That was the Holy Spirit in me for sure. I developed a strong faith and trust in the process and heard quite a few NDE experiences from patients I interviewed post resuscitation. Life is all intertwined for a reason. 😇

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it