Chosen for a reason….God tested you from the day you were born to be one of his Warriors at this moment in time. His Angels have trained you to be ready at the perfect time….we remain calm in chaos, we run to danger not from it and detach the emotion to remain focused to complete our mission.

Postive vibes to raise the collective and lead ALL God’s children home to the promised land…shoulder to shoulder no one person above another, showing the world by example our light of love and total faith in God with total trust in his plan ❤️🙏🏻

You are ALL Super Heroes and I could not be prouder of everyone or love a team any more…the Greatest Warriors God has ever put on this earth ⚔️🛡️🤟🏻

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

No wonder God drew me into ER/CCU/ICU nursing for 50 years, to remain calm in a crisis, to develop critical thinking skills, ability to comfort, have patience, work as a team under duress, take the lead, mentor others. My colleagues used to say I got calmer and calmer the more things got hectic. That was the Holy Spirit in me for sure. I developed a strong faith and trust in the process and heard quite a few NDE experiences from patients I interviewed post resuscitation. Life is all intertwined for a reason. 😇

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I had words with my daughter this past weekend. Not unusual for us but this was the worst. She said Many hurtful things. It was suggested I get a life (hardly the first time I have heard this) and I was delusional to think I was doing anything that would ever make a difference in the world. She actually verbalized she wished I wasn't around 😭

Painful as it was, I began to wonder if she was making any valid points. With Monday not going exactly how I imagined. Those two
events combined.. made for Very Low Vibes (putting it nicely).

Did God really test me? Cause I'm not feeing it 😭

🤗

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Evangelina to her Publication

So sorry for you to go through that Evangelina! Now at the end it is The Devil attacking you…black magic voodoo is real and has those closest to us under a spell based on the Schumann. it will pass 🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Evangelina to her Publication

😭❤️🤗😘
Never need to second guess your walk with God🙏🏻Stay loving and follow the Holy Spirit guidance🕊✨❤️🦋

She is fighting her demons as the matrix is crumbling...suggest for "time out". She needs to answer to God, not you. This is difficult as a loving parent. I know...going through it with my daughters.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Damnn
And my ex husband of 51 years would say,
I was as worthless as teats on a bore.
(Yep narcissist.)
He didn't sign up for the same class I did Is what I am thinking ☺️
I'll see him on the other side. MAYBE! 🤣
I'm a winner and didn't know it. woo hoo 😂🤣

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🤗

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Matthew 22:14 < > 14:22 > 144 🙏🏻💙

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

i am so grateful to call you friend.🙏❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️😘

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

God keep and bless you!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

God bless you Tee! I would not be here without the patience and guidance in my beginning…I will always be beyond grateful and never forget what you and so many Angels taught me on the journey. Thank you….love you so much! ❤️

(1) Show this thread