I was so Happy 😊 when they told me.
But last night my future GrandBaby went to be with God after 4 months pregnancy.

This sucks soooo bad.😩

RIP Little One

Only people mentioned by @I_AM_READY in this post can reply

Praying now, Bob.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Im so sorry, praying for your family❤🙏🙏🙏

Im so very sorry. 🙏🏻

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

My deepest sympathy...🙏❤️🙏

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

🙏I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your loved ones, and may you find peace.

Praying for you and your family 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Praying for you and your family 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

My prayers are with you and your family
maybe i ask if she was vaxxed? my coworker lost her baby as well and she was vaccinated with only 1 shot 😢

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

yes. she got the vax

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

May God hold you all close and give you great comfort.🙏

“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.”- Psalm 34:18

Heavenly Father
We pray for the parents and grandparents during this time of sorrow.
Bless all who are close to them during this time.
When they have days where they feel numb and unsure,
We will lift them up with our strength to You.
Wipe their tears when it just seems too heavy for them.
Help them to know that your Lord are in control.
Lord surround this family with your Love as they honor this
precious baby.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

My heart breaks for you and your family! I am trusting God "to be your pillow" during these days..

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

RIP❣️ So sad 😪 I‘m sorry for the loss. Precious little soul went home. Stay strong and God bless the parents and grandparents 🙏🏻

I'm so sorry. Praying for you and your family. uggh. 😭🙏

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

my condolences for your loss. will be praying for you and your family for God's comfort during this time.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

my condolences for your loss. will be praying for you and your family for God's comfort during this time.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏😢❤️

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

😞🙏🙏🙏🕊

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😢
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

always so hard. i was told once that something was not right with the baby as I experienced a loss as well.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Deep in Thought and Hope. Looking forward to a better world.

So sorry R.I.P. little one ❤️🙏

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

So sorry to hear. Prayers up for your family🙏🏻🙏🏻💚

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

🫶🙏🫶

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

so sorry
prayers for all of you ❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for all involved.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I am very sorry for your families loss.

I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

WE ARE SO VERY SORRY FOR THIS LOSS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PRAYERS OF PEACE AND COMFORT TO YOU ALL MAY GOD SURROUND YOUR FAMILY IN HIS LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

So very sorry Bob, prayers for you and your family, heaven received an angel, God bless. 🙏❤️