Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Made me cry! They have souls, hearts, love and are better than a lot of people!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

So Sweet!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😢.. I was in tears before I even saw the video... and now😭😭😭I can't stop..😭🙏

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Tears cleanes the soul. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

🙏🐾🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Absolutely, a soul, a heart feelings, more than a lot of 2 legged creatures walking this earth!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

me too

(7) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Oh my gosh, immediately brought tears to my eyes. Animals know. I love how they love us unconditionally. They just love.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

#truth
❤️

(1) Show this thread

We're all in this together

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

magique 🙏🥰

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Crying over here...😢

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

awwww....so sweet....🥹🥹

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

😥❤️

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

😭❤️

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

😢