PRAYERS PLEASE πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Beautiful Katherine is in the hospital awaiting treatment for her cancer. She contracted Covid but now her treatments must be delayed. She is a retired nurse… She is a fighter. Please pray for her to beat Covid and for her to have this last ditch new treatment to save her life. She’s comforted and helped heal so many please keep her in your prayers, and I promise to let you know how she’s doing. Thank you my friends God bless all of us.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Green8700 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ™ Can you get her some Ivermectin and sneak it in? It will not only get rid of the Rona, but it will kill the Cancer too...
Prayers up!!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Go to Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. plethora of info. We can BEAT this. Never ever give up. God Bless. In my prayers.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

prayers

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear Heavenly Father I pray that you continue to watch over bless and protect Katherine. Please provide her with access to Ivermectin, HCQ, Zinc and other proven treatments for 'Covid.' I pray that she is aware of alternative treatments for cancer such as Ivermectin. Allow Katherine to be blessed a full recovery. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name, I pray. Amen

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Heavenly Father we lift up our sister and healer as well to your capable hands , WE humbly come before you and claim victory over her healing and life, we thank her so much for all the love she herself has given to others over the years, Guide the RIGHT Dr's to give the RIGHT treatment in the name of Yeshua , Wrap your loving arms around the entire family and surround them with Angles. We thank you for showing us such a kindred sister in Christ and for her family as well. In Yeshua's mighty name AMEN ! So be it ! We claim it !

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

πŸ™β€οΈ

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Dear God please bless beautiful Katherine with your divine healing, and surround her with our love. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ™God bless Katherine, you, your families, and your friends!!! Prayer sent!!!

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

PrayerTeamLoveπŸ’™πŸŒΉ

β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ™₯️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if a medicine worked for both? πŸ€”
(Ivermectin.)

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

yes. The prayers are helping she’s improving. They’ve done so many things to her. God knows it’s got to be the prayers thank you beautifulπŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€β€β€β€β€

πŸ™β€οΈ

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Praying for Katherine, that her body will heal quickly from the covid, and that she is able to get the treatment she needs for her cancer. Please give her peace that passes understanding.πŸ™πŸ™

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

πŸ™

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

lifting your Katerine in prayer πŸ™

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying the whole Armor of God, in and around Katherine, and healing, in Christ Jesus.
Thank you Father.
LOVE

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

God be with you in this difficult time

πŸ™Praying for Katherine.πŸ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please place your hedge of protection around this beloved retired nurse. She has served you Lord through her career. She has been your healing hands upon many suffering people. She has worked long hours, and gave up much for others. Give her your peace, comfort, protection and miraculous healing Lord. Remove all cancer and illness from her body and provide her with total restoration of her health. Thank you Lord for hearing the heartfelt prayers of your children. In Jesus Name, Amen πŸ™

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you, Carol You are a powerful prayer warrior. God bless and love you.

(1) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™sending prays for KatherineπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

thank you God bless and love you

(1) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™sending prays for KatherineπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™