Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Blue+Anon

Blue Anon - 84
Sunday - 84
Wwgwga❤️
Fake News
Precipice
Five Five❤️
Lumens❤️
Red Moon
Godfather
I Am You
I Love U
Incoming❤️
The Batman❤️❤️❤️
God Sent❤️
New Dawn
Fakenews
I Am Coming❤️❤️❤️
In The Air
Its Real
Deep Breath❤️
End Of Pain❤️
Fivefive❤️
Renminbi

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Do you think this what is meant when Q says 'watch the water?'

https://gab.com/TheKingreturns17/posts/109670205744697793

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response America First to her Publication

That makes sense

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

hhhm, interesting 👍

(2) Show this thread

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

Gonna decode the graphic because the word "blue" called out to me to listen. So here I sit, umm...just kinda everywhere, an ADHD person, & my mind thinks quickly--but I just wanted to send a gift of thank you & tell you how much I love you..Not the creepy kind of love either...Like I truly appreciate your dedication towards humanity, the strength you have, the will to get up and do it over and over again and never complain, and the person I know who raised amazing children because you are special--everyone is special--everyone has light within and I love seeing the angel feathers floating amongst the spaces that pull the right vibes together to unify and create a sacred family bond that can never be broken. Distance, space, time, age, religion, gender, class, season, phase of the moon...Love for a family can never be stripped away, no matter how hard they try. You are you, you are special, and you are my favorite teacher of them all, you have so much wisdom to share..You are a compass.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Blue Anons......be like

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🤨🤨🤨🤨BLUEANON 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂SOUNDS LIKE A REAL CONSPIRACY THEORY OF PLAGIARISM YEP THEY.... WOKE ...UP AND BUMP THEIR HEAD haven't made one of these in a while i just had to

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

BlueAnon???...i blindly believed that she was trustworthy but recent events have me questioning (what we're supposed to do, right?). i feel legit 'icky' about this right here. just being honest.

😂😂😂

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Boomerang.
😎🤣😎

Hmmm, we are the Conspiracy Theorists. They are the silly spin doctors.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Never heard of the BlueAnon, But it sounds cool !!!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Its General Flynn that came up with that answering a nosy bad manned journalist couple of years ago
When asked if he knew QAnon...he played dumd and replied: what? Whats that? BlueAnon? Never heard of that😂
Maybe some Anon still have that clip

(1) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

lololololol. the switch has been flipppppppped.. lololol

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Yea

(1) Show this thread

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

She is a quick witted pistol!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I lmao when BlueAnon was said😅😅😅 watched the debates til I went to work👍

❤️✝️🙏💥👍😃

Hey lalalalan420 on twitter is me! Im not adding my cat pic bc I dont want to give access of my photos to twitter. Didnt want ya to think I was a bot.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

I followed you. Hope you dont mind. Same profile pic as here.@theweinerdog_17

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We control the Narrative now Anon's Rock!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

🪣🔥 Blue Anons rising
😂

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

“BlueAnon”
🤣 luv it

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Watch for the swinging pendulum, DS wants it to hit us all. Happy to see their language used now against them

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

im a proud QTARD!!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

your last vid on masonry was precious! thanks fren .

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Found a BlueAnon!
Kek!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

A live camera feed, 24/7, 365 days a year, might put a damper on all of the histrionics within the House and Senste.

Q3702: “Transparency & Accountability is the only way forward to save the Republic.”

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Shit 💩 hitting the fan so to speak kek

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Next thing ya know, Lauren is going to tweet ‘Kek’

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Just came back from my Dad’s - he has MSNBC on 24/7.
Today they are all over the Biden Classified documents story. Huge red crawl calling out the investigation. Tone was very different.

It’s Habbening!
#TheGreatAwakening

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread