#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Gonna decode the graphic because the word "blue" called out to me to listen. So here I sit, umm...just kinda everywhere, an ADHD person, & my mind thinks quickly--but I just wanted to send a gift of thank you & tell you how much I love you..Not the creepy kind of love either...Like I truly appreciate your dedication towards humanity, the strength you have, the will to get up and do it over and over again and never complain, and the person I know who raised amazing children because you are special--everyone is special--everyone has light within and I love seeing the angel feathers floating amongst the spaces that pull the right vibes together to unify and create a sacred family bond that can never be broken. Distance, space, time, age, religion, gender, class, season, phase of the moon...Love for a family can never be stripped away, no matter how hard they try. You are you, you are special, and you are my favorite teacher of them all, you have so much wisdom to share..You are a compass.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it