Awakened truth seeking patriot suspended from twitter for sharing truth and awareness, walk away Dem/Rep, Patriot Party, Trumper for life

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

In response Patriot Sands to her Publication

i was called crazy again today when i repeated what Charlie Ward said in an interview today and it didn't happen. i love Charlie and was very sad and disappointed again when things didn't happen as reported..i wanted the emergency broadcasting to happen as reported for tonight. ☹

Vietnam Era Veteran that loves this great country and our Constitution!

In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication

He did not say they were going to air the emergency broadcast. He said they were going to take control of national media. They will start airing but it will be in their time. It still hard to keep waiting though!

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

In response C.B. Lewis to his Publication

i guess i need to watch it again🤷 maybe i was just to anxious. i heard that mike lindell said something big would happen today or tomorrow. did you hear that?

Yes. He put out a long video called "Absolute Proof". YouTube took it down very quickly but you can find it on Rumble.

In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Txn81ve in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it