Only people mentioned by @Xviiwwg1wga_ in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sands to her Publication

It has been a bit heartbreaking and lonely for me because the person I'd like to share this with has called me brainwashed. I'm grateful to have this platform to come to to be with people who aren't afraid to stand alone. I firmly beleive that God is in control and I feel at peace knowing that there is NO WAY he'd let this eveil stand!

Im willing, my Dr thinks i need medication when i told him what ive learned, God Bless all getting these evil people!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Correction: God Bless all those exposing these evil people!

(1) Show this thread

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

i was called crazy again today when i repeated what Charlie Ward said in an interview today and it didn't happen. i love Charlie and was very sad and disappointed again when things didn't happen as reported..i wanted the emergency broadcasting to happen as reported for tonight. ☹

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication

How many times can another date go by and nothing promised has occurred? How many times till it's mathematically impossible to be true…Old saying, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me…

In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication

Remeber that at the end of the day the only one in control is God. Not even Charlie can provide exact dates. I know he is providing us all great data but don't focus on the dates and times. Things come up and the plan has to be tweeked. Everything is happening as it should.

(3) Show this thread

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

they won't believe me anymore until things i have said start to happen..

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

Why is it that we are called crazy, brainwashed, consipiracy theorists or worse, simply because we are thinking outside the box and using our critical thinking skills?

(3) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

We are definitely unique!!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🥂

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..