Only people mentioned by @Mrdrewent in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication

i don't trust any currency that is not backed by a tangible asset. i just can't get into any of these digital/crypto currencies. each and every time - they rise and rise then crash and people lose out. it just feels like another central bank type scam where those in charge win and the people lose.

I looked up where to buy doge coin and Kraken came up, so obviously I signed up for account, but now I cant find DOGE...🤷‍♂️ lol.

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

In response Smith Smith to his Publication

its listed under XDG

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

thats a very odd commerical. Elon Musk talking in it too.

DOGECOIN = 72
I AM ALIVE = 72

72 mirrored 27

JFK = 27

Is it just me or have there been an increase in moon comms?🤔

[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86e3eVQ9yA

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

De-Corporated Individual Thinker,, I'm So Dangerously Delusional. I Need Help, Donate Towards The Help You Think I Need. GOD Bless

Wish I Still Had Some DOGE I Lost All My Crypto When Cryptsy Went Under My Portforio Then Is Worth Millions NOW
Lesson Learned
#DontGiveUp

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread