Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/ordersofthecourt

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ANSWER IS PRETTY MUCH OBVIOUS.
ITS NATIONAL KARMA.

IN THIS LAST 3D, EVERY SINGLE SOUL IS JUDGED. NOT FOR WHAT HE / SHE DID AT THIS LAST INCARNATION, BUT DURING ENTIRE PROCESS.

AND YOU IN BOTH AMERICAS HAVE HUUUGE CARMIC DEBTS, SO MUCH KILLING, THAT IS WHY MAJORITY OF YOU WILL NEVER MADE IT ONTO 5D.

AND ALSO BAD NATIONAL KARMA ATTRACT DISASTERZ, BECAUSE GAIA IS LIVING ORGANISM. ITS HOST OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS (AKASHIC RECORDS KEEEPER)...

YOU ACT, LIKE IF BIBLE IS POSSIBLE OBTAIN ON MC DRIVE THRU...

EVERY SINGLE ONE, WHO FLED INTO NEW WORLD CARRIED ON HIS / HER SHOULDERZ BETRAYAL OF HOMECOUNTRY, ANOTHER HEAVY BURDEN ON YOUR NATION KARMA.

YOU STILL FINANCING UKRAINE NAZIS... KILLING SLAVICS IN PROXY IS DEADLY SIN.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

If we are all one consciousness then we are all one Karma. The Collective. You're Karma is my Karma, vice versa. I get what exactly what he or she is getting at.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well then are you including the Reptilians in your Karmic responsibility as well would be my question, what about the Luciferians that can't be redeemed?

We have a responsibility to humanity but that imo is different than our individual Karma and our individual soul experience and lessons learned.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Yes.

Well ok that is your right, but Nana isn't including them. You would never ascend if you always carry the karma of others. There are many that will never stop.
There are species like the reptilians that have and never will have any goodness in them.
In the end it will be just you and God, or I will say when I left my Earth suit years ago there was only God and me no one else there accounting for my Karma.

Fair enough. I've followed you and Nana since I got in AU. You are so uplifting...I love your posts, I really do.

This is where we differ. Earth is a Karma. We've Collectivly been enslaved since Earth was earthed. Satan has had control for millenia. Why God would allow this is beyond me, I have asked the questions. The answers will be forthcoming soon, I hope.

Collectivly....we have to stand shoulder to shoulder & defeat Satan.

Earth has Karma. We are of the Earth. We must work together to defeat the Karma.

We can agree to disagree.

We do all have to shoulder up together to save this humanity, I do agree there, but I am not responsible for what you do nor you I.
I chose to come here, my last lifetime was not on Earth.🙏

We will win this time.
Earth will be set free to become the most spiritually aware and creative species in God's all that is.
I am NANA btw.😘🙏

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🙏