Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/ordersofthecourt

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

ANSWER IS PRETTY MUCH OBVIOUS.
ITS NATIONAL KARMA.

IN THIS LAST 3D, EVERY SINGLE SOUL IS JUDGED. NOT FOR WHAT HE / SHE DID AT THIS LAST INCARNATION, BUT DURING ENTIRE PROCESS.

AND YOU IN BOTH AMERICAS HAVE HUUUGE CARMIC DEBTS, SO MUCH KILLING, THAT IS WHY MAJORITY OF YOU WILL NEVER MADE IT ONTO 5D.

AND ALSO BAD NATIONAL KARMA ATTRACT DISASTERZ, BECAUSE GAIA IS LIVING ORGANISM. ITS HOST OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS (AKASHIC RECORDS KEEEPER)...

YOU ACT, LIKE IF BIBLE IS POSSIBLE OBTAIN ON MC DRIVE THRU...

EVERY SINGLE ONE, WHO FLED INTO NEW WORLD CARRIED ON HIS / HER SHOULDERZ BETRAYAL OF HOMECOUNTRY, ANOTHER HEAVY BURDEN ON YOUR NATION KARMA.

YOU STILL FINANCING UKRAINE NAZIS... KILLING SLAVICS IN PROXY IS DEADLY SIN.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @YuriStauffenberg in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

Seek professional help son.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

WRITE THIS SENTENCE ON YOUR FRIDGE. IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.☝️☝️☝️🤭

(1) Show this thread

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

You’re “Projecting”, friend. Tell us about your people’s history…are you aware that, if reincarnation s real, that you weren’t of the same race, nationality, sex as you are now? Consider reflecting on yourself & start saying “We” instead of “You”. You aren’t any more innocent then anyone else. Sit down.

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

ARENT YOU QUITE MEAN TO TELLING ME TO "SIT DOWN"? 😂😂😂

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION.
HUMAN BRAIN (HUMAN) IS SLOWED
BY 15 SECONDZ. THERE IS SOME BIOLOGIC REALITY FILTER, WHICH HELP YOU STAY SANE...YOU ENTIRE LIFE LIVE IN 15 SECOND PAST LOOP...

ACTUALLY ADHD IN SOME FORM, WHICH ELON, ME AND OTHERS HAVE (ASPERGER SYNDROM) BREAK THIS TIME LAPSE LOOP.

HUMAN EYE IS DESIGNED TO SEEN ONLY 1% OF EXISTING WAVELENGHT.

BASICLY YOU LIVE ENTIRE LIFE INSIDE YOUR "BRAIN HALLUCINATION" COMFORT ZONE...

WE DONT.

SO BASICALLY TO BE BOLD, THERE IS DEFINITEDLY NOT WE AT ALL.

ON THIS PLANET LIVE PLETHORA OF EXTRATERRESTRIC LIFE FORMZ...

SOME FRENDLY, YOU CALL THEM ANGELZ
SOME BENEVOLENT
SOME MALEVOLENT, YOU CALL THEM DEMONZ

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

I NEVER TOLD ANYONE, THAT I AM INNOCENT😁😁😁

DURING MINE 5.000+ INCARNATION I SPEND MORE THAN 1.800+ IN WHAT YOU CALL "HELL". ACTUALLY UNDERWORLD.

BECAUSE I HAVE TO DID WHAT I DID🤷‍♀️

REASON, WHY I DONT STAY THERE IS QUITE SIMPLE... I ALWAYS HAVE GOD IN MINE HEART. EVEN IN THE MOST INSANE INCARNATIONZ, I NEVER FALTER...

IN UNDERWORLD I AM SOME SORT OF WELL KNOWN ENTITY... ☝️☝️☝️😁😁😁

(2) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Hi Yuri! Hope u and ur family are doing well. Good news...now the U.S. wont be funding ur gvmnt and now ur gonna be freed by Russian President Putin! He will bomb us here in the U.S. and we will be freed too. Then the trials and executions can begin and everyone will get what they have in terms of karma to pay. I hope ur ready for a triple reverse mindfuck to show us all what has been done to the world. U need to worry about ur family and forget ur vengeful ideology and pray to God. We have. We are prepared with food and water for what is coming. We are not who u think we are. Be well Yuri, u deserve it. 🤍🏁

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

If we are all one consciousness then we are all one Karma. The Collective. You're Karma is my Karma, vice versa. I get what exactly what he or she is getting at.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well then are you including the Reptilians in your Karmic responsibility as well would be my question, what about the Luciferians that can't be redeemed?

We have a responsibility to humanity but that imo is different than our individual Karma and our individual soul experience and lessons learned.

(1) Show this thread

stop using all caps. we can read, cant u?

Always welcome at Nana's table, no matter you black, white, blue or green, got scales, wings, no matter as long as nice.
But I am not responsible for anyone else's karma.

😁Glad to see you made it back, Nana thought you got kicked out again.

Every soul answers for their own Karma and soon there will be no more Karma at all, imho.

Your country or your world is no different. Even out into the universe species go thr this same as I understand it.
No country on this planet has been free of killing karma, not mine and not yours. You can't control your country any more than I can mine, but the good news is that as a world, Nana thinks we ALL TOGETHER can fix this.

I do not answer for your mistakes and you do not answer for mine.
The God that I have met is not an angry vengeful entity.
I go by my connection to God only not any words contrived nor written by humans.
But glad to see ya still here.
Maybe smile sometimes, I know there is hidden joy there somewhere.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ITS TWO POSSIBLE APROACH TO THIS SITUATION:

1) WAY OF REVOLUTION.
USA WILL TURN TABLE OF 30.000.000 "BIDEN" VOTERZ, THEN THEY LOGICALLY EMIGRATE ONTO EUROPA, BECOME SAME ANGRY MORONZ, AS WHEN OUR IMMIGRANTS FROM COMMUNISM FLEED ONTO WEST (MAXWELL, ALLBRIGHT, KISSINGER, BREZINSKI, CHERTOFF)...

CONSEQUENCES WILL BE DIRE IN JUST NEW DECADE...

2) WAY, WHICH DONALD TRUMP CHOOSEN RECENTLY "CZECH WAY"...

PROP UP THE WORST, EXPOSE THEM TO ENTIRE WORLD AND FORCED THEM TO FIX, WHAT THEY SCREW... THAT IS WHAT WE RECENTLY WILL DO WITH PM FIALA, MISS AFROAMERICAN, MR. AUSTRIAN, AND OTHERS...

BASICLY, EUROPA WILL LIBERATING ITSELF, ONLY OTHERS NEED TO ADOPT OUR STRATEGY AS COMMON CONSENSUS.

😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread