Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/ordersofthecourt

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ANSWER IS PRETTY MUCH OBVIOUS.
ITS NATIONAL KARMA.

IN THIS LAST 3D, EVERY SINGLE SOUL IS JUDGED. NOT FOR WHAT HE / SHE DID AT THIS LAST INCARNATION, BUT DURING ENTIRE PROCESS.

AND YOU IN BOTH AMERICAS HAVE HUUUGE CARMIC DEBTS, SO MUCH KILLING, THAT IS WHY MAJORITY OF YOU WILL NEVER MADE IT ONTO 5D.

AND ALSO BAD NATIONAL KARMA ATTRACT DISASTERZ, BECAUSE GAIA IS LIVING ORGANISM. ITS HOST OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS (AKASHIC RECORDS KEEEPER)...

YOU ACT, LIKE IF BIBLE IS POSSIBLE OBTAIN ON MC DRIVE THRU...

EVERY SINGLE ONE, WHO FLED INTO NEW WORLD CARRIED ON HIS / HER SHOULDERZ BETRAYAL OF HOMECOUNTRY, ANOTHER HEAVY BURDEN ON YOUR NATION KARMA.

YOU STILL FINANCING UKRAINE NAZIS... KILLING SLAVICS IN PROXY IS DEADLY SIN.

😁Glad to see you made it back, Nana thought you got kicked out again.

Every soul answers for their own Karma and soon there will be no more Karma at all, imho.

Your country or your world is no different. Even out into the universe species go thr this same as I understand it.
No country on this planet has been free of killing karma, not mine and not yours. You can't control your country any more than I can mine, but the good news is that as a world, Nana thinks we ALL TOGETHER can fix this.

I do not answer for your mistakes and you do not answer for mine.
The God that I have met is not an angry vengeful entity.
I go by my connection to God only not any words contrived nor written by humans.
But glad to see ya still here.
Maybe smile sometimes, I know there is hidden joy there somewhere.

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ITS TWO POSSIBLE APROACH TO THIS SITUATION:

1) WAY OF REVOLUTION.
USA WILL TURN TABLE OF 30.000.000 "BIDEN" VOTERZ, THEN THEY LOGICALLY EMIGRATE ONTO EUROPA, BECOME SAME ANGRY MORONZ, AS WHEN OUR IMMIGRANTS FROM COMMUNISM FLEED ONTO WEST (MAXWELL, ALLBRIGHT, KISSINGER, BREZINSKI, CHERTOFF)...

CONSEQUENCES WILL BE DIRE IN JUST NEW DECADE...

2) WAY, WHICH DONALD TRUMP CHOOSEN RECENTLY "CZECH WAY"...

PROP UP THE WORST, EXPOSE THEM TO ENTIRE WORLD AND FORCED THEM TO FIX, WHAT THEY SCREW... THAT IS WHAT WE RECENTLY WILL DO WITH PM FIALA, MISS AFROAMERICAN, MR. AUSTRIAN, AND OTHERS...

BASICLY, EUROPA WILL LIBERATING ITSELF, ONLY OTHERS NEED TO ADOPT OUR STRATEGY AS COMMON CONSENSUS.

😁😁😁

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana would agree with most of number 2. Number one is more like the total destruction of all humanity timeline, and it doesn't work for me at all. Too many Morons running around causing death like the last few centuries.

In order to work tho Nana thinks everyone is gonna have to lose ego's.
Nana's understanding that none of us are "perfect" example of Divine Matrix yet.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

(2) Show this thread