Several studies are showing the increase in Myocarditis is due to the vaccines...NOT covid.

Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

yes my mother works for cardiology alot of 18 yr olds know showing it very sad

yes my mother works for cardiology alot of 18 yr olds know showing it very sad

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Yes, but 24 year old Damar Hamlin's heart attack had nothing to with him being jabbed 🙄🙄🙄

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Suppressing a cure for more than 40 years! BURZYNSKI: THE CANCER CURE COVER-UP - FULL DOCUMENTARY - YouTube

Burzynski: The Cancer Cure Cover-up is the story of a pioneering biochemist who discovered a unique and proprietary method of successfully treating most canc...

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

But when we said it, years ago.. we were called extremists 🤦

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Andrew Tate & brother in the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-FKtZtLaVo

Use discernment when considering all information to form an educated decision. I share information, but no necessarily I agree with it.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response May OC1960 to her Publication

COVID-19 is the largest, most sophisticated propaganda operation in history. Psychological techniques were extensively used during 2020 to incite fear and panic in the population

What made COVID propaganda so much more effective than any previous propaganda operation is the fact that a virus is the perfect enemy. Invisible, could be carried by anyone, including those you love the most, and could “get” you anywhere

The subrational manipulation appeals to our most basic instincts, such as FEAR = “an organized attempt to get people to think or do something — or not think or do something”

The Great Lie is possible because the more divorced a lie is from reality, the more likely it is to succeed, as most people are reluctant to think that authority figures would lie and completely ignore reality.

NOTHING CAN STOP THE TRUTH FROM BEING REVEALED!

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/01/09/propaganda-perpetuates-pandemic-censorship.aspx?ui=ad4c1b2b1551cf12

In response May OC1960 to her Publication

How do you report "Sudden Death", if you die!!! I know a few people who've dropped death and were unable to let anyone know.....hummmmmmm

(2) Show this thread