Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Juan O' Savin 🦅✨🦅✨🦅✨
https://youtu.be/7HVZj1TRfHs 

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Get em' General Jesus

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

A come to Jesus moment.
LOVE

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes! That’s the truth.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Follow the

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

YES SIR ♥️

All these "institutions" all around the world.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wait no, Nana is pretty sure this is the same movie we have been watching in Congress all week.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, I think you are correct Nana, it does seem to be what we witnessed this past week…

(1) Show this thread

🤣🤣🤣

👍😂💥🙏❤️✝️

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Absolutely.

The feminist movement should be added to that list too. They made a mockery of women. And you know what, I am mad about the entire situation. Imagine how much of the BS these last three years we could have controlled if women had realized their worth as moms & wives.

Honestly, my grandmother was more progressive than me or my mom.

Follower more than a poster.

Overturning Rowe v Wade was a good start, we’re starting to repent.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Temple - 2000 Film | Jesus Christ Superstar - YouTube

Tenth in a series of clips from the 2000 Jesus Christ Superstar film. With Glenn Carter as Jesus.Buy tickets for your nearest Jesus Christ Superstar performa...

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

😁I believe we are past the point of taking the wheel I think it is now time to slap some people with your sandal please!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

yes take the wheel can not find my way

(4) Show this thread

Amen

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

the world needs it ... schools, parents, so many..

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

That Bob Good Guy (that Boebert handed the note to) @kungfukelly and I were tryna fig out, worked for Citi for 17 yrs. Funny that it appears behind Jesus in n this pic, almost as singled out? huh
what the odds? hmm

Ok she figured it out and I am sharing the credit xD

2pcs

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

after being in Congress... THEY become 'lobbists for BIG PHARMA,BIG CORPORATE America. THEIR wants vs our needs.

(1) Show this thread

Yep...Let's do it

Just want the American Dream for my family.

it would be a Miracle , if these criminals were held accountable

😂🤣😂

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

FERST=Fast Emergency Response Special Teams

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

softly softly catchy monkey .

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

oh, i was unders the assumption lately we just suppose to hug it out with our enemies? everyone telling me how angry i am lol.

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

Global citizen: born in the Caribbean, raised between Guadeloupe and France, living in Austria. Proud Mom, Wife, Psychologist, Truth Seeker

In Brazil right now 😀

Any Update on the Brunson case? Wasnt something supposed to happen on the 6th.

In response Drew USA to his Publication

SCOTUS was deciding whether to take the case or not. Charlie Ward says they decided they will. Monday we should find out more.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Indeed and long overdue!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

This was one of my first pictures to download on my first computer when the internet was turned on for the first time.
It Was A Great Find!

Jesus went into Father God's House and beat the shit out of the Kenites.

That's what Trump and Marines are doing now. Dispatch The Kenites.

Kenites are called by many names...
Liars
Thieves
Murderers
Locust
Bad Figs
Chaff
Tares
Sons Of Cain
Sons Of Lucifer...

Not Of The House Of Judah
But Of The Synagogue Of Satan...
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Kenites claim Lucifer is the creator and the world is theirs. But we know truth.

Kenites, Lucifer, Lucifer Followers...
Father God Creator YHVH
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
Has Your Number.