Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😂🤣😆

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

‎Sirius 9 (Canis Major)
Greater doG

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

👀

(2) Show this thread

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

Maybe that proverbial can 0 Whoopass!!

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

OH, NO, Henny Penny!! The sky is falling!!!

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Looks like a beer can.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

It does look like the size and shape of a beer can.

(1) Show this thread

Someone dropped a duece! 😖💩

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

Not from the ceiling, there are seats and walkways above them...

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Reminds me of the Pence coin handoff scene...

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

I wonder if ..... 🤔

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Renovation is probably needed here.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I still believe the White House and Capitol buildings will be the site of demolition from the rods of god (fake nuclear attack). We could kill many birds with one stone - wake the normies (SCARE EVENT), destroy bldgs that housed evil and their sick practices, and turn D.C. back into a real swamp (bird sanctuary) so government offices can be relocated (they are already empty).

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I agree. Plus, In the end, a bird sanctuary….

(3) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

the damn set is falling apart or the lighting guy in the scaffolding dropped his sammich.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

😂😂😂😂😂👍👍

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

EXACTLY.

(2) Show this thread

I live in a swamp and my best friend is a talking donkey.

fang fangs panties.

'the sky is falling'

🧐

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

the stage is falling apart 😁😁

Was this the capitol ? Or a studio? Anyone know?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

all sort of wierd stuff happens in those studios most like not in the real congress building just a studio lights camera Action opps just keep rolling!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Oh my heavens.... it reminds me of what Juan said about flooding the whole place out and trapping all the rats. The foundation being weakened? Catching it on camera to show of a coming catastrophe? This is the BEST movie we have ever seen, we have depleted the Popcorn factories, lol!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Foreshadowing?

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Hoping for Rods of God to bring the whole infested snakepit down, but I note what sure looks a lot like a theatrical set piece from those columns to the top border....we're clearly watching the movie.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

And then they were making arrangements :)

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

damn it we got and EBS halfway through the call !

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

“…brings down the house”

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

lol just noticed my own time stamp

(1) Show this thread

Shitty Set?

pelosi has left the building

Makes me think of bird poop.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

angel 🙂