πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

If i get rich from XRP, i will have to buy that farm so i can be completely separated from the fookery going on in this world. How bout you guys? πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

Hmm, the farmers don't have a day off and they work long hours during the "daylight savings". Don't be the farmer that planted GMO seeds to take a ride off. I say that in all sincerity because I know good people who have been sold a lie! All lies will be exposed! How do you grow non-GMO crops and without poisons. Organic soil and water?!

Do you realized you can grow a tomato with its seed? cut off the top of a pineapple & stick it in soil, celery same, green pepper seeds. Potatoes you keep planting over & over, etc It is true the crap they sprayed in the air is not good for growing - use a greenhouse instead...I live in the country with a well 100' deep...I trust God to give me answers, crazy right

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

In response connie wright to her Publication

πŸ‘