πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

If i get rich from XRP, i will have to buy that farm so i can be completely separated from the fookery going on in this world. How bout you guys? πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

Hmm, the farmers don't have a day off and they work long hours during the "daylight savings". Don't be the farmer that planted GMO seeds to take a ride off. I say that in all sincerity because I know good people who have been sold a lie! All lies will be exposed! How do you grow non-GMO crops and without poisons. Organic soil and water?!

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

ask the Amish...they don't use poisons

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Do you realized you can grow a tomato with its seed? cut off the top of a pineapple & stick it in soil, celery same, green pepper seeds. Potatoes you keep planting over & over, etc It is true the crap they sprayed in the air is not good for growing - use a greenhouse instead...I live in the country with a well 100' deep...I trust God to give me answers, crazy right

In response connie wright to her Publication

πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

πŸ’― You really need to navigate your ship pretty well. It's a mine field out there β€οΈπŸ’«

That it is! You think you are cutting out one thing but in reality you may not be. I quit using tap water (fluoride). I shower/bathe in it daily! Fluoride goes through your skin when you bathe. You think you are planting your own food. Are the seeds you plant organic? Is the soil tainted? Oh, wait how do we water our plants? Tap water with fluoride?! I've heard that the pesticides we use on our plants will stay in the soil for many years! We are only still here but for the grace of God IMHO!

(1) Show this thread