https://rumble.com/vvcl7h-ashli-babbit-is-not-dead-this-was-a-scam-on-america..html
January 6: They staged the fake storming of the Capitol today, with a woman supposedly shot by a
Capitol guard. Of course she turned out to be Air Force, 16-year veteran, so that was fake. You can
tell by the blood, which isn't there. They forgot the moulage artist. Her name is Ashli Babbitt (above),
and it turns out she is Jewish and military intelligence. Note the nose and the handsign. She was “a
high level security official”. So, let us guess: Lt. Colonel?http://mileswmathis.com/jan6.pdf

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Knew that shit was fake from minute one, all designed to make Trump responsible for a "death", smh

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It has a Boston Marathon feel to it. Actors with fake blood, fake props etc.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

thank you - most of us knew it was all fake - but didn't really know who she was - and btw - what's the deal with her"mother" being arrested today in DC??? They should quit while they are ahead

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

You are right!

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

We - like many other patriots already knew that from the gitgo. This was a very poorly organized scam to try to blame DJT for an act of insurrection. Of course, the players are much more stupid than we are and certainly more stupid than DJT. Come on - is that the best you can do?

called it day 1..great video that shows it in detail.!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I pray that turns out to be true...🙏 I pray that a lot of people they said had died are actually still alive. 🙏 But even if it all turns out to be misinfo for a good reason, they are alive in Heaven. 🙏Amen!

YES!!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Use her against them.

sympathy
horror
outrage

Whip that pony...

...unarmed woman, standing in a hall, gunned down by DC leftist goons...

Agreed

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Been saying that from the beginning she was a crisis actor when it happened, she isn't dead and neither is george floyd.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

100% correct

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

BINGO

(2) Show this thread