#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Jordon Peterson is under attack by the demons who control the Ontario College of Psychologists. All these boards have been invaded and corrupted. Dr. Peterson needs our support.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

We are all under attack by demons. Supporting each other is how we get thru it all.

Truth seeker & lover of God, The Son, and The Holy Spirit

once there is nothing left but love, demons will be no more

In response Kewey Kewey to her Publication

Problem is they love demons.

but if they are no more because we won/win, then what’s left?

Only people mentioned by @Keweykewey in this post can reply

I can't help this feeling I have that earth is a ruined disaster and this whole q movie shenanigans is just to distract everyone to keep them from learning that there is a cataclysmic event headed our way that will impact the world and wipe us all out. Nothing can stop what is coming sorta vibe.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

They ran this world, we haven't won yet. Have you looked at our major Inner Cities, Cali, Chiraq? Those are people that are controlled by Demons.

They will most likely never see the light because they were created by Dark.