Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Very real!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is very important to protect ones soul. When we each take our last breath ( and no one knows when that will be), the ONLY thing that matters is whether our soul/Spirit has been restored to LIFE by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in us. This restoration comes by trust and belief in God.
Ephesians 2:5 Because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us ALIVE with Christ even when we were ( spiritually) dead in our sins. It is by grace you have been saved.
Our decision is to trust and believe in all Jesus accomplished for us .When we trust and believe, God's spirit comes and dwells within us bringing us back to life, resurrects us from being spiritually dead to being made spiritually alive! This means we are eternally saved, our souls are saved. 😇

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

God is so good❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It's so simple isn't it? Thank you Carol for witnessing so beautifully. We are saved by grace.

(2) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

silly rabbits look in the mirror.
mankind is made of equal parts fallen demonic potential and risen divine potential.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i looked up jordan peterson, his books available, psychologist, grew up Christian in the Catholic church, questioned, researched. i will check out his books. need some help with this. ty

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the bible says confusion is not from God, so prayer and the armor of God can provide protection from the enemy, cleansing and annointing your home and yourself, and then commanding the darkness to leave. if these are those last days before the new earth, and our rapture or ascension soon, wouldn’t the enemy want to prevent us from joining Jesus. wouldn’t he do anything in his power to destroy our chance to be with Christ

Dear Anons, please Pray for my husband and me. God directed us to each other, but something is seriously wrong. Pray to Unite the incompatible. 💗🙏

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response garm hava to her Publication

Oh hugs 🙏♥️🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response garm hava to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(30) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I've totally changed my thoughts about him. He's fighting the good fight, changing lives. I applaud him.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I have already had to deal with Satan himself. And he rubbed his fingers for a moment, but he screwed up. Forever.

I try not to venture in that zip code

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Just like parasites
Don't leave them with fertile terrain to grow into, to attach
A Little negative thought, a bad word, they insinuate undertone...
And if you let them, they grow and take you down
Its amazing how in this process having the " luxury" to share how we share here on AU, feeling all of your support, it became easier and easier to feel these demons
And to fight them
"What you give power to has power over you"
This helped me a lot
Trusting ourselves we get that power

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

John 4:22-24 “You worship what you do not know… But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

https://youtu.be/5Khitvs3Wbc

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Can relate to this presentation. God offers redemption and mercy, no matter how deep in the desert is your soul.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

This.....

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Jordan is precious!

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Amen to that.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Very real, so when you are meditating and connecting with God and the God consciousness, ETs make sure of who you are letting in to you space and NEVER allow any entity to enter you personally.
satan is deceptive and tricky.
Be sure of who you are talking to.
Grey's are as well.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The greys fear the name of Jesus so I make sure to say His name a LOT when I pray! :)

(1) Show this thread

Yep! Amazing how quickly we can be overcome with FEAR, WORRY, HOPELESSNESS, LONELINESS, etc etc etc…when it is so easy to “Let Go, and Let God”!!
🤦‍♀️.

It like a Hop Skip and a Jump over to Temptation and Worldly Ways…..but sometimes a small crawl back to HOPE, PEACE and God’s LOVE!! 🙌❤️🙏

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

yeah - that's how it is in this (their) snake pit. some are targeted when very young - and the targets continue until you reach those places where you feel alone - and fall into despair until we rise back up again. i am fuching done w/that cycle - i want out of this place. it is not home. it is not where any of us with a heart and soul belong.

ok been there confused, scared, feeling crazy. want to move out of that place in my head to healing, wholeness. want to hear more from this guy. i see a post that this is Jordan Peterson♥️ty for sharing vk, negative is sucking me dry

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Jordan speaks truth with compassion and courage.
Vibes Up Victoria 🙏❤️ Mind Matters (literally).

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

If you see this post, commit to daily prayer. Turn off tv. We can create a better world than the one we grew up in.

In response America First to her Publication

❤️💥👍🙏😃✝️

(1) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

😇Exact and correct. Evil, or negative energy is a Soul sucking parasite. Needs the energy to remain alive. Thank you for posting😇

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Armor Up! 🙏✨🙏

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

GOD'S TRUTH!

Jordon Peterson is under attack by the demons who control the Ontario College of Psychologists. All these boards have been invaded and corrupted. Dr. Peterson needs our support.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

We are all under attack by demons. Supporting each other is how we get thru it all.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

They will try but they will fail. Jordan is smarter than the whole lot of them!

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

WOW!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

love Jordan

so eloquently knowledgeable

he does not play games about being open to help save your soul and fight new world order sickness

It is Biblical