does anybody else feel like they want to cry, scream, and laugh all at the same time today?!
situation: moved work/home to property owned by someone I know from church. I was told that there are “a few things that need to be done”. Wrong. pool and hot tub heating system need to be replaced, no flooring or light foxture in the office, no smoke alarms, half of the house needs repainted, tile and grout were black, there are rats and house mice, the dryer has burning smell/unuseable, master sinks do not work and clogged, master shower light does not work, no bar in the master closet to hang my clothes.

I’ve paid rent in November & December because my friend/landlord told me that she would have everything done by January. we’re both single ladies so I was trying to be understanding. Nothing is done.So ive decided im not paying for january and getting everything done myself. enough is enough. any thoughts on how to handle the conversation with the most love possible? 💖🙏🏻😩#prayforme

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Only Forward to her Publication

update on the house. i sent the certified letter today “accepting the landlords admittance of fault for material noncompliance (rats) and agreed to terminate the lease. i got a new place! 🙌🏻✨💖 moving in 1 WEEK!

my church is holding her accountable as a staff member. sit down meeting still to come. she has not been at work in a week and was supposed to return today but didnt.

thank you all for the prayers and advice. i could not have mentally or emotionally handled anymore without the love and prayers of my AU family

praying for you all. this is a season where we have to stand our geound and trust God. everything is wonky and a test formour ascention.

stay the course 🙏🏻💖✨ love you all#FamilyIsEverything

only forward ➡️🛡⚔️💖🙏🏻✨

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

update about the rental. i decided after prayer and seeking legal council that im able to get out of the lease because of the statutes shes violating. im sending certified letter monday. she has five days after reciept/ delivery to complete repairs. if she doesnt the lease is terminated.

im going to try to buy and because i have my own business from home i will be paying myself and not someone else. if i stay she would get $26k from me. NOPE!

please pray for open doors and either the right property to buy or rent…whatever door God opens.
thank you for your prayers and advice. love you family! 🙏🏻✨💖

if God can get me out of the lemon car i purchased after my car was totaled by another driver and into a GREAT CAR, He can do the same with this…from wrong house to new house!

AND i was able to share what is happening with her with my pastors and i think they took my advice and moved her off the new building proj and got an inspector in there..opening now pushed to March 👀

update on the landlord situation… I confronted her Saturday. She gave me a blank stare. Yesterday I received notification that a property management company took over the property. I also asked for a mediation through my church pastor and she responded that the property management company is handling everything, so basically she’s refusing to meet with me through our church and according to how jesus says tonhabdle disputed in Matthew.

I have a consultation tomorrow with an attorney. I’m using wise mind because reporting to a property management company might not be a bad thing… I have to confirm that they will maintain the pest/rat control of the property.

as far as the other repairs, I have somebody that’s going to fix the cosmetic things for me very cheap so that I can open for my business this year.

hoping to purchase a place at the end of the year. thank you for your prayers. You all have been my lifeline through this. love you all! keep praying for reconciliation🙏🏻💖

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Sorry you have to deal with this. But life does give us lemons! I read thru everyone's suggestions that have responded to your request and I agree with much of what has been said and will try to no reiterate their good advice.

Be realistic about this place. Do NOT feel obligated to stay because it is a church friend's place. IF YOU ARE SURE THIS IS THE PLACE GOD WANTS YOU TO LIVE, Then it's time to make lemonade of the situation! Your relationship has changed, the Landlord/tenant relationship is now priority! Make copies of any correspondence from the beginning of your agreement to consider this place. If it was done through in person or phone calls, sit down and chronicle each interaction- date, time, content as best you can. Continue to keep a log. Be sure to get and keep any receipts from repair persons . The wording from LightHeartAnon is perfect for a letter. Don't rely on phone calls to initiate your intentions. If landlord calls, record or take notes. date/time.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

thank you! This is excellent advice! And I really appreciate your prayers. Boy do I love you guys 🥰😍😘💖✨

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Maybe get familiarized with landlord/tenant law in your region, read the rental/lease agreement thoroughly, and do a complete property inspection BEFORE moving in?? Next time for sure....
"Let the buyer beware"

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Look into your states rental laws or maybe call the housing authority...they may direct you to who to talk to. 🙏❤️

Where We Go One, We Go All 🙏🏼🦅🇺🇸 Jesus is KING!!! 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼 #FamilyIsEverything ❤️ #GodWins #Trump2021

I would download a copy of your state’s rental laws, compare to your rental agreement and navigate from there. All rental agreements have an out clause for both parties, however documentation is KEY! Pictures, copies of texts & emails showing your efforts in trying to resolve said issues! Copies of estimates for repairs, & remediation of all harmful living conditions. Definitely seek advice from an attorney. If you don’t have the money to pay for one, you could probably find one that would do it pro-bono.
If you’re adamant on staying, then make a list of items that need to be done first to make the place livable until you can get the other items fixed, cleaned or addressed. There maybe a Habitat For Humanity in your area that could help you as well. Another option: You could also contact a realtor & they could help you find another rental.
Question: What was the reason given by said friend/landlord of why these repairs had not been done?

In response Holly Brewer to her Publication

thank you for the advice. good confirmation. ive done the things you listed 🙌🏻💖✨

she said that she was overwhelmed. she also canceled three times when she said she would be down the past two months.

i spoke with her this morning. we are going to do a walk theough today when they “are done for the day” and i am going to do the repairs. i told her the law and that i dont want to take her to court but the next stepmwould be a mediation with our womens pastor because i am hurt and do not trust her word. she lied to me and is not saying or doing anything about it.

most importantly i prayed for her and myself and covered us under His blood and love. 🙏🏻

ill update after our final walk through. biggest lesson is abiding in the oeace of God in the midst of neglect, lies, manipulation and intimidation.

SLAVES NO MORE! on EVERY level!

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for you callibird 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght and clarity to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Praying you quickly find a loving handyman
to do ALL the repairs needed, ASAP.

Yes, your plan is the most 'caring' way to handle it.

Stay calm & peaceful in your heart, as you let her
know your deducting ALL repairs from future rent.

You may want to stay in a hotel until some essential
repairs are done... & deduct that cost from future
rent.

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

Get a lawyer and get out of there. Get your money back too. I wouldn't use one penny of my own money on that place. Sounds like an extremely expensive fix to me.

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

Get a lawyer and get out of there. Get your money back too. I wouldn't use one penny of my own money on that place. Sounds like an extremely expensive fix to me.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Sounds Like Breach Of Contract?
Take Alot of pics And B Soft Spoken But Firm And Honest.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In my opinion, you should cut your loses and find a house/apt that is move-in ready, at least for the short term. If NESARA kicks in soon, you will be able to find a better place if you choose.

She wasn't honest with you as to the condition of the house so it's not someone I would want to rent from or to renovate her house. She may just kick you out after you have renovated her house so she can get more money. Not everyone who goes to church is a good person.

thank you everyone for prayers. i ran out of words so ill update: i have already asked her if i could do repairs and got an estimate of $3700 not counting pool heater and rats and tile and dryer. she refused and said she would do it herself by january. ive paid $6500 in rent and secuirty deposit so far and $1000 for rats, tile, dryer.🙄

ive moved 11x in 2.5 yrs. this was my 11th move. I was in a car accident two weeks before this move and my car was totaled. I couldn’t walk for two weeks. I’m doing physical therapy three times a week right now. i dont Think I have it in me to move again and if the repairs are done i do love the bones of the place.

i refuse to live in other peoples chaos and filth. somehow it feels like “their chaos and control/manipulation“ has come home and I am having to end it on a personal level.

Everything is about love. I have to speak the truth in love to her tomorrow and I have to trust God for the wisdom and words. thank you all family! deep breaths

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How ever you decide but I would also suggest in writing. What does your lease say. In my experience with landlord/fren lease/ money situation fren tends to be overwritten by money.,

I will pray. Maybe you should find another place. Tenants knowing or being close to their landlords will ruin the relationship. Trust me I know I have been a landlord for 13 years now.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

firm honesty. Yet watch your tone. Stay kind, or it will turn into attack/defense situation. True communication is always there for us, God is in you both

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

If you want to stay & fix all that, which God bless you, I hope everythung works out, I would tell her,

I really appreciate you letting me rent this property, but I am struggling with (items you mentioned above). I would be happy to spend the time & money to fix all these things, but I would need you to waive my rent for January, (and maybe Feb depending on how much all that will cost you compared to rent costs), otherwise I need to find another place to move. I hope you understand.

If they are a reasonable person, they should understand. But the fact she said ‘a few things need to be done’ compared to the list you gave (to me that place sounds like a health & safety concern 1000%) I’m wondering how reasonable she really is. :/

I wish you all the best & I pray you get through it without too many bumps or issues. 🙏🏻💖🕊️

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

photos and keep receipts.

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Binding my prayers with all other good souls here (offering excellent advice) for a perfect remedy/resolution of your living conditions/landlord issues in a perfect way for all concerned. Thank You Good Lord for Your timely help in resolving this issue. Thy will be done, it is so, so it is.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Yes, I've done all three today, mostly scream😰Are you sure it's worth your time, money and trouble? Any other options? Praying🙏

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I’ve loved you and trusted you. I cannot live in squalor nor afford the costs of renovations. I wouldn’t expect you to live in it either. Since you cannot get this place renovated though I’ve paid rent, I have to do the right thing and cut my losses and find a decent place where I won’t be exposed to disease, infestations and harmful black mold spores. Go in peace.

Yikes! First of all get a Cat (s)! If you are allergic, there's Youtube videos with Cat meows that my deter mice. I agree to withhold rent so you can use those funds to remodel, at least to make it livable. They should be understanding of this. Wow! Good luck.

🙏💗🙏💗🙏

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

"..tile and grout were black,"

... maybe help your friend to understand, you might be dealing with a health issue if there is actual black mold. If she is your friend, she will be concerned for your welfare. It can be a serious issue.

https://www.bobvila.com/articles/black-mold-in-bathroom/

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I would begin looking for a new place as soon as possible. You can just be honest and say that you aren't comfortable living in those conditions. You were lied to, bottom line.

🙏🙏🙏