ALL IN πŸ’₯Warrior πŸ€“Truth-seeker πŸ’«Jesus is KING πŸ‘‘WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q sent meπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything! πŸ’• Enjoying the showπŸΈπŸΏπŸ˜ŽπŸ’€πŸ™πŸ»

does anybody else feel like they want to cry, scream, and laugh all at the same time today?!
situation: moved work/home to property owned by someone I know from church. I was told that there are β€œa few things that need to be done”. Wrong. pool and hot tub heating system need to be replaced, no flooring or light foxture in the office, no smoke alarms, half of the house needs repainted, tile and grout were black, there are rats and house mice, the dryer has burning smell/unuseable, master sinks do not work and clogged, master shower light does not work, no bar in the master closet to hang my clothes.

I’ve paid rent in November & December because my friend/landlord told me that she would have everything done by January. we’re both single ladies so I was trying to be understanding. Nothing is done.So ive decided im not paying for january and getting everything done myself. enough is enough. any thoughts on how to handle the conversation with the most love possible? πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜©#prayforme

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Sorry you have to deal with this. But life does give us lemons! I read thru everyone's suggestions that have responded to your request and I agree with much of what has been said and will try to no reiterate their good advice.

Be realistic about this place. Do NOT feel obligated to stay because it is a church friend's place. IF YOU ARE SURE THIS IS THE PLACE GOD WANTS YOU TO LIVE, Then it's time to make lemonade of the situation! Your relationship has changed, the Landlord/tenant relationship is now priority! Make copies of any correspondence from the beginning of your agreement to consider this place. If it was done through in person or phone calls, sit down and chronicle each interaction- date, time, content as best you can. Continue to keep a log. Be sure to get and keep any receipts from repair persons . The wording from LightHeartAnon is perfect for a letter. Don't rely on phone calls to initiate your intentions. If landlord calls, record or take notes. date/time.

thank you! This is excellent advice! And I really appreciate your prayers. Boy do I love you guys πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’–βœ¨

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Only Forward, click on at the bottom under it