Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Also aligns with Archbishop Vigano’s callfor fasting.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

crossing a whole lotta lines,
Teeth rattling ride
😂😂

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Yay! I checked it earlier and it was not on.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

was it gone? I dont follow the Schuman response and clearly dont understand it but...was it gone? If it was..why was it? and for how long? who turned it off?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I wish I knew what it means.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Use ChatGPT and ask the questions you want to know. It helps you navigate all the information out there.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Dang!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

That is correct...WOW

To me, it looks like the [truly.dark.ones] in green are pushing [their.red.minions] to strike the humans with all [they] have...

Meanwhile, the Spiritual White Lighters at top (higher frequencies) crossing over the humans to help them stave off the red and green [dark.forces] assault.

Just an observation on my part!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Oh, my.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Is this why I have been sleeping terribly again the last few nights? It's frustrating as I am up so early and so busy I should be shattered lol.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Wow, that explains a lot 🤪

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

CME's have been of the charts also.

WELL that could explain some things. i love when the universe validates my experience in big ways. it's been doing that louder and louder these days

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I have titanium implanted into my scapula.

WOW is right. Been having to hit the lidocaine the last four days.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

I feel horrible muscle spasms in my legs and lower back. It feels like the labor pains I had with my daughter.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

i had a horrible headache for over a week...and some dizziness. Last night I slept better and today..finally no headache. i feel better. there was no reason why i felt bad.

(2) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

wow, I'd say that's scrambled, I'm throwing the red flag, we have encroachment!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

A few days back, it was reported that Putin said they are fighting fallen angels.

(1) Show this thread

SHAZAM!!!!!

holy rolls of fire batman

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

"Blackout Necessary" 🤔

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yes, fine! We also have exceptional proton density and solar wind speed:
solar breeze
speed: 520.9 km/sec
density: 11.29 protons/cm3

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Holy Stromboli!

The blue color throws me off….🧐

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

All blue?

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

yep everyone waiting on the storm tweet but pretty sure we already got it.....

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

I still remember the moment I saw this in my Twitter feed.

🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread