🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

back on feb 13 of 2020 just when scamdemic hit i started my sobriety journey and at the same time when down the rabbithole wow what a way to get sober. and Its been a wild ride got kicked off twitter in Jan of 21 and been here since AU has the best people and the best vibes! All I can say is God did for me what I couldn't do for myself thanks to AU and my friends I am 2 Years 10 Months 23 Days
Clean and sober 7 years of meth addiction I am so happy to be free!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

God couldn’t have done it without you too ❤️
I hope you acknowledge your outstanding efforts & achievement in overcoming all that you have, especially whilst making it through one of the most disruptive, & manipulative times most of us have experienced this lifetime. I have zero doubt, God’s Love, guidance & Grace blessed you along this journey, but YOU stepped forward, took the steps, & followed through. You walked the path, yes God paved the way & supported your goal, but only you can walk the path & transform yourself, and you did it beautifully.
Congratulations to you, & may God’s Love & Peace always be with you.
Well done to you Sir and stay awesome 🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

thanks I realize that and know he and I are a team!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

God is so Good🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🎶

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

KEEP WITNESSING. YOU HAVE THE POWER. GOD BLESS YOU.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌

Praise God! :)

Congrats great story!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

🎉🙌🙏

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Great story! So happy for you. Lovee and Light to you.

Congrats!!!! That is an awesome story!!

Congratulations! This is a wonderful testimony. God is great, always! 🙏🎉🙏

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

An amazing testimony! You are a Beacon of Light and Hope
for all who struggle with an addiction. I have heard meth is horrible to break free from.

Thank you for sharing! 🤗💞
Glory to God! 🙌🙌

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Sneakers, AU is blessed you took that rabbithole trail, Thank you for being YOU & congrats on releasing the spirits🌬❤️🕯🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

💖

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

So happy for you.

Thanks be to God.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

You have purpose and are important! God Bless you on your continued journey! Much Love

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Rarely have we seen a person fail, who has thoroughly followed our path... I am grateful I did not have to be one of the first, and that many before us blazed a trail for us to follow.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yes God did for me what I couldn't do for my self!

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Congratulations 🙏❤️

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

congratulations!!!! that is inspiring for all who still struggle!! thank you for sharing ❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

You are amazing, Wow!!! Beautiful!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Congratulation Sneakers! Very happy for u! Much respect and love for u patriot! Have a Great Awakening!...U rock!!! 👊🤝🤍🏁
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Wow, that's amazing! Way to go! What an achievement:) Happy you are here with us!

What a tremendous feat and wonderful testimony!!
Congratulations to you!! ❤️‍🔥

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

That is what God does…He does for us what we can’t…getting sober is not humanly possible without His help. I too am sober and could not have done it on my own. I truly believe i was saved for such a time as this. As are you and everyone else who has managed to overcome the scourge and darkness of addiction. We have been in the trenches and have fought for our very lives. We have been brought to the precipice and see clearly what is needed. God IS the answer to all of our affictions. God bless and keep you Sneakers. Our best days are yet to come 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

God Bless you we do recover

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Blessings on your continued sobriety!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

❤️🧡💛 Congratulations! 💚💙💜

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praise God! 😇 🙏

To All of you I am over whelmed with the love and response God is good all the time and all the Time God is.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Praise God! May your personal experiences inspire others to take similar steps out of darkness and into the Light. ❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

🔥