Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Que la verite arrive 🙏💖✨💫

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

I believe as we examine the various threads of our lives, many degrees of epiphanies have been had. All of this in preparation for us to come forward as the wonderful creation that we are meant to be. The most wondrous of epiphanies! 💖

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

💫✨ NOW ...Epiphany ✨🌟

Where We Go One ❤️... We Go All

Do you think it was by chance that certain people came into our lives? Hmmm, maybe just maybe God had a special plan in doing this. God has gifted us in many ways. He protects us with His gift of the Armor of God. He has gifted us with the 'stimulus' to BEcome the awakened freedom fighters that we are now. He also gifted us to each other. Seriously… think about it.

Look at those new people in your life now that have meant something to you since we started this journey. My goodness, the incredible people who have come into my life because of this journey has blown my mind. Yes, I truly believe that God has gifted us with each other. I FEEL God opened our hearts to let others in because We innerstand that WE ARE THE CHRIST LIGHT!

Love and continued strength to ALL.

Keep your❤️/mind in God! 🙏 Thank you!

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S COMING!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Matthew 2:1-12
Matthew Gaetz

Manifestations
Biblical, indeed!

Sorry I'm not sure why that posted so many times

Its going to be biblical 🙏

Its going to be biblical 🙏