McCarthy on Jan 6th👇.....How quickly they forget..🤨

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

he is looking different ☺️

McCarthy looks a bit different now. Might not be the same person?

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Every Time to her Publication

I thought so too....🤔

(1) Show this thread

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Yes, very disappointing.

If we don’t elect a new House Speaker we won’t be able to fund Ukraine

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Covering the sh*t stain from sticking your nose up your handlers a**es?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And Ray Epps walks

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Deep swamp thing.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

No, they were caused by the FBI, Capital police and congress with the help of Antifa who are all funded with our tax dollars. Stand down and tighten your mask a little more clown. This guy has always been a disaster.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

McCarthy did the same thing this guy did, but this one was much more obvious.

FREEMASONs

Pay attention to what he does with his hands during the applause. This is what the Freedom Caucus is up against. Satan worshipping globalists.

https://media.128ducks.com/file_store/8679ad34a6c72ae95c9d3a1928016e4d14907e17a062db3c6b22906551d49d11.mp4

https://twitter.com/notBilly/status/1611142665193820160

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

As soon as he did, they all immediately stand

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

So obvious...Anyone knows what the hand gesture means?

(3) Show this thread

Why do these people want fake power so badly?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Kevin is not only a RINO, he is a CINO, conservative in name only. 😉

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

What a little prostitute. He fooked.

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Karma BOOMERANGS!

The tables are turning!

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

We haven't forgotten his betrayals. In the last 6 years he has voted 46% with democrats where as in the past 6 years Pelosi voted with republicans 6% of the time.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

FPOS

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

no, I have not forgotten this or forgotten lyndsay graham's traitorous words either

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

give them time, hes had 2 yrs to show his true colors if you paid attention. and he did !!!

Eze 3:17 “Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for the house of Israel.. . #TakeTheOath #WWG1WGA #Godwins #SBN

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Oh yes, he's no better than Pelosi...Wolf in Rino's clothing...Send him packing!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

One of the many reasons we know this hack is a traitor

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Stefanik sure is close to this pos.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

MTG is also. Makes you wonder.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yep
Thinning out the weasels

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

POS McCarthy, there fixed it.