Personality changes from the shot? Anyone else seeing this in their loved ones who took the shot. Young adult son home from college for the holidays has been moody, rude and disrespectful. This is not the same kid. He has had two shots and at least one booster. My heart hurts💔I am terrified for his health and pray there is a cure coming for this🙏

Only people mentioned by @Victoria369 in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

i found one of my bookmarks so far, ill keep digging but here's one article
https://veilofreality.com/2022/05/24/covid-vaccines-consequences-on-the-soul-spirit-and-life-after-death/

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Thank You!
Looks like I have some reading to do tonight
Appreciate you finding and sharing this

(1) Show this thread

I'm curious as well & I have my thoughts/feelings about it.
My son (24) got poked (x2) because of a girlfriend who is now an ex.
(He said he would never have gotten vaxxed but it was because of her & her family.)
I wish I could go into all the details regarding my son but it's just not possible in 1000 characters.
Short Version...

- Personality Change
- Easily Irritated
- Rude (No Filter)
- Always Pissed Off
- Suicidal Thoughts & Threats

If I look back prior to Covid, he was bike riding, fishing, camping etc.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Thank you for sharing your experiences. The changes, whatever is causing them, are heart breaking and frightening. I miss my sons jokes and joyfulness and our long deep conversations. There seems to be a disconnect and aloofness. It is hard to explain the changes. Prayers for you and your son🙏

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes. My mother & father & Nephew in law. now My MIL is just mean. We have not spoke to them since last May 2022. My nephewin law is ADD, bipolar, narcissist 18 yr old but he is much worse now.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Praying for healing for all🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

I don't know if he would want to, but you could have him try Ivermectin. Some say it's easier to get the 'horse' paste and take a pencil eraser worth 2x a day for a week or so. Praying you can find the reason, if not the shots.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

it could also be the intense brainwashing that is so blatant at colleges. If he is a white male, he is being specifically targeted for his race and gender. White Males are the enemy of the Deepstate so everything he knows is being attacked. HE is being attacked on every mental level.
Maybe he should come home and go to a trade school instead.

🇺🇸#Patriot #MAGA #savethechildren Defend #freedom #god #constitution family #wethepeople #unitedwearestrong

with all the variations of jabs, some are placebo, some are fatal and others will take time to fester the diseases, that and the combination of poison in our food, water, air, 5g towers blasting us, constant indoctrination efforts from school, media, gov & entertainment - all factors imho

one needs to stay cleansed
- the body
- the mind
- and the spirit

detox, cleanse, nourish & boost.
Just a fee examples.

remove graphene oxide - NAC
remove heavy toxic metals - cilantro
purge parasites - Black Cumin Seeds/iver
cleanse - ginger, tumeric, organic herbs
nourish - remove oil based pesticides on friits/veggies
dont eat poison/preservatives/chemicals
boost - with natural minerals / herbs / veggies grown in your garden or coming from a trusted source
meditate, communicate and alter perspectives
break the spell

good luck and stay strong 💕

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

In response Silenced Patriot to his Publication

Great advice. I'd like to add by way of personal experimentation to not forget the type of water one is drinking. Get away from all municipal water supplies as fast as possible. Most bottled water isn't that much better.
The low PH in muni supplies are what causes dental decay and quite quickly. (And you've been told it was from not brushing your teeth 3 times a day or because of ingesting sugar. Ha!)
All city water can and will fall way under the guidelines of above 5 from time to time from what I have been reading.
Distilled is good and better for you despite mainstream advice that it is not. Several alternative research studies is that it allows you to absorb the natural minerals that one ingests in food or by supplementation. Local groceries stores are always running out these days even though it's doubled in price. Amazon carries table top electric distillers all stainless steel with a glass carafe holder for around 100-290.
It's certainly been an awakening.

(1) Show this thread

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

Perhaps it's the shot; however, it's more likely its the college propaganda and communist ideology that's disturbing him.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

To be honest, I think it's the age and times we are living in. Mine isn't jabbed but he hangs around and works around many who are. He's 19 and frustrated with the world. Young adults are not blind to what's going on in the world and they have to be angry. My son has a lot of repressed anger about missing out on his Junior and Senior years. I find my son right now is better with text communications. I agree with VK, just listen and always let him know that you love him, even when he is acting up. You're safe, he can take out his frustration on you and he knows you will love him unconditionally. Young adults need all of our prayers. We need to keep them hope filled and safe.

Prayers for the people who were vaccinated 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal them 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

and to heal them from stupidity 🙏

(2) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Early on before the roll out of the vaccines, do you remember headlines about one of the volunteers who took the shot and then declared that she no longer felt God in her? Saying too..”they killed God..my soul is dead.”. Couple that with the CDC’s printed guidlines on how to survive a zombie apocalypse (ever so true that they actually did that) at the same time… I am always looking for personality changes in those that took it. I sometimes do see it and discuss with those of us who know
them before and after if there is a consensus. There usually is. Just my observation.

i probably acted the same way when i was in university. its hell. so stressful. i pray nothing serious is wrong and that this can be fixed easily with some love and attention♥️🌹🙏

college = brainwashed 😔

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

YES YES!! my son went through psychosis for months and now that is better but he isn’t the same sweet person he was!! He is 23 and just graduated college last fall. He is the only vaxxed one in our family as he was liberalized big time im college. He is rude and entitled to me his sisters and step dad!! He just went about a month and half ago and got the booster to top it off:(

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Yes this is what I am talking about with personality changes. its not just mere moodiness. He is not the same sweet person he was and definitely a sense of
entitlement. Prayers for you and your
family🙏

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Have certainly noticed it! Of all the friends and relatives who got the jabs only one friend has not changed; he got one jab and one booster. The relatives who got the shots are prone to TDS and are all even more rabidly demoncrat than they were previously. Gives credence to the concept that there may have been placebos.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Yes I had believed perhaps he had gotten a placebo the first time. He had no issues. Yhe 2nd shot landed him in bed with fever and flu symptoms. He had a booster shot in early December

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Have not noticed any changes . 🙏🙏🙏 God bless your family !

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Thank you❤️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's siblings are all such negative bitchy people to start with it would be hard to tell.
The only thing on that I can tell you is that they all regret taking it.
They all took 2 jabs.
My daughter, SIL and their two kids didnt take any.
My snowflake almost DIL gave my son's daughter one jab.

yes we are seeing it in my teens friends that are vaxed. They also seem to care little about life and the future, some are suicidal, and many have the vacant stares. It is very hard to watch, thankfully my boys are awake and didnt want that crap, they tried to inform their friends. In the high school there are lots of violent incidents and threats at the school. I think it is more than just the vax...there are so many factors, stresses, mental and psychological abuses they have faced. I see everyone as a victim of abuse and they are all stuck in the cycle. Some become abusers, some defend them, some hit a pit of despair. Most need lots of support to step out of the cycle. I pray for all of us

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

Yes prayers for our young people. They are under a lot of stress🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have long wondered if the injection is only part of their mind control agenda, and, that 5G is also part of it... you need both elements interacting to get a result.

I also wonder if the 5G element, requires calibration, and, as with all calibrations, it will be 'off' to begin with.

I hope I am wrong, but@Mac has indicated that the elements of the injection, (graphene nano particles, parasites) will be triggered by an outside source, frequency/light.

I'm not a scientist, but, I know 5G is very close to microwave frequency.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

🙏 Prayers!!!- Yes - I just wrote about my Boss who went ape shit on me today - vile and disgusting things came spewing from her mouth- I have never seen/heard anything like it - I pray for you and your son.... my heart hurts for AWAKE parents who are dealing with this... Big Hugs !

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Wow sorry that happened
Appreciate the prayers❤️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has not been around my siblings enough to notice personality changes but I have heard this from many parents of teens and young adults just as you say.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Prayers
💚🌟💚

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

mother had the shots though i did my best to worn her. new behavior. extreme anxiety. tantrums. lost lots of weight quickly after shots. the shaking like parkinson’s started. and her beloved kitty who slept on her bed died suddenly. all this while trying to get her to sell house and move to assisted living. l recently got her on cbd 25mg softgels, 1 am, 1pm for excruciating pain in her legs. not only stopped pain, her anxiety lessened

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. Prayers for your mother🙏

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

My mom has had pain in her legs as well. She has lost a lot of weight also. We had to move her to assisted living and has hated it but she made the choice to move there.

(2) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Yes, irritability, aggression, inability to process information logically.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Thank You

(1) Show this thread

Might not be jabs this time. A person Could be “using” certain substances. Changes their vibes.

same.

I appreciate all the responses. I must admit I am a little surprised. The majority of responses seem to think college indoctrination is a bigger concern than poison injected into the body. Wouldnt poison in the body have a tremenfous effect on behavior? I understand colleges are indoctrination facilities. I would love to see them all shut down. I wish my son were not in that environment. That said he is a young conservative who loved Trump before I did. Perhaps being a conservative in a liberal environment is part of the problem. But why is noone concerned about the shots and behavior changes?🤷‍♀️

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

I've seen some personality/behavior changes or the same behaviors intensified. My boss was a bitch before but at least she had moments that she was tolerable. Now not so much. And another poster, Helen, said it best "Irritability, aggression, inability to process information logically." That is my boss to a T. She's a mess, all over the place. Good luck to you & sending prayer your way as well.

(1) Show this thread