The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Personality changes from the shot? Anyone else seeing this in their loved ones who took the shot. Young adult son home from college for the holidays has been moody, rude and disrespectful. This is not the same kid. He has had two shots and at least one booster. My heart hurts💔I am terrified for his health and pray there is a cure coming for this🙏

with all the variations of jabs, some are placebo, some are fatal and others will take time to fester the diseases, that and the combination of poison in our food, water, air, 5g towers blasting us, constant indoctrination efforts from school, media, gov & entertainment - all factors imho

one needs to stay cleansed
- the body
- the mind
- and the spirit

detox, cleanse, nourish & boost.
Just a fee examples.

remove graphene oxide - NAC
remove heavy toxic metals - cilantro
purge parasites - Black Cumin Seeds/iver
cleanse - ginger, tumeric, organic herbs
nourish - remove oil based pesticides on friits/veggies
dont eat poison/preservatives/chemicals
boost - with natural minerals / herbs / veggies grown in your garden or coming from a trusted source
meditate, communicate and alter perspectives
break the spell

good luck and stay strong 💕

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Timeshifter in this post can reply

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

In response Silenced Patriot to his Publication

Great advice. I'd like to add by way of personal experimentation to not forget the type of water one is drinking. Get away from all municipal water supplies as fast as possible. Most bottled water isn't that much better.
The low PH in muni supplies are what causes dental decay and quite quickly. (And you've been told it was from not brushing your teeth 3 times a day or because of ingesting sugar. Ha!)
All city water can and will fall way under the guidelines of above 5 from time to time from what I have been reading.
Distilled is good and better for you despite mainstream advice that it is not. Several alternative research studies is that it allows you to absorb the natural minerals that one ingests in food or by supplementation. Local groceries stores are always running out these days even though it's doubled in price. Amazon carries table top electric distillers all stainless steel with a glass carafe holder for around 100-290.
It's certainly been an awakening.