Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The ratings on that one would be splattered all over the roof.

Ok, through the roof.

...still works.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Shame all predators dont do that to themselves! The world would be a much better place!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Phucking coward! yellow bellied snake! He knew he was wrong! He knew he was a threat to children, but he did it any way. and then could not live with himself being caught at his wrong!

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

👇
,,,NBC News confirmed the sting operation involved "Dateline" and its "To Catch A Predator" series and issued the following statement:

NBC News' "Dateline" was in Texas reporting on its "To Catch A Predator" series in conjunction with online watchdog group Perverted Justice. In the midst of that effort, Rockwall County Assistant District Attorney Louis W. Conradt Jr. contacted a decoy from Perverted Justice who was posing as a 13-year-old boy. Local authorities launched an investigation into Conradt's online communications and went to his home with an arrest warrant. In the course of that investigation, Conradt committed suicide. There was no contact whatsoever between Conradt and "Dateline" at any point in the investigation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna15592444

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Related/Unrelated: Seems inappropriate for an 8 year old to watch this show.

Chat GPT may have just lost me with this answet😳

Good GOD truther women are soooo much sexier than liberal women! Not even close!!!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Wow never heard that

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

its always been who you are not what you did to a child!
good part is it may have led to all the prefator catchers today!!!!!

cant imagine how many kids feel invisible too today bc no one wanted to rock the fookin boat!

Sad no justice! It comes from the elites. Their families get away with murder and other crimes while we have to abide by the so called laws. Ive never been in trouble but i know attorney sons that escape the same punishment as others only because they know the judges. smh

Sad no justice! It comes from the elites. Their families get away with murder and other crimes while we have to abide by the so called laws. Ive never been in trouble but i know attorney sons that escape the same punishment as others only because they know the judges. smh

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

follow 607 predator hunters in Facebook its local people doing that in the Finger Lakes in NY (where I am from). They have outed dozens of people. One being a high profile local news person.. 👀

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Finger Lakes is Hunter’s back tattoo. definitely something shady going on there, especially since it’s accesible by submarine.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Where I am from too, caught a local news anchor as well, however they have been deplatformed with regards to youtube.

(2) Show this thread

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

they should’ve kept that show on! Even if it was just prove the point that no one is above the law! I think they should show the episode on network TV after EBS.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

4:10pm est. military 16:10 .
1:41 second video.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

im on your side of tik tok 😂

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

This Swamp is going deep.

Yes, sounds like Suicide Weekend fast approaching.

Here is the video to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTtj-HWp2zk

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Woah! Can we get it on the internet? You know, the last taped show of the Texas AG? No need to see the ending because I would look away.

Literally just saw this on tiktok.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

one remembers ...there was a joke back in the day ...
what do you do with a wet bullet ... put it in the dwyer...
?! ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PwT8mhe6os

From the archives: Budd Dwyer - YouTube

Budd Dwyer from the archives.Subscribe to WGAL on YouTube now for more: http://bit.ly/1lIwU2eGet more Susquehanna Valley news: http://www.wgal.comLike us: h...

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

gonna get ugly, real ugly!

2004 huh?

damn fookers!!!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

One less child predator, no reason to cancel the show!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

kinda like chris Hanson fked up onicion investigation and that clown still walks free? how about all the charges that ended up getting dropped because of the "team" they were working with was fkn up investigation left and right so pedos pretty much just walked. yeah this was no surprise to hear about back in the day. show protected pedos, by fkn up investigation, not locked em up. tied cops and investors hands.

EDP is perfect example of "video justice" actually protecting these assholes cause "muh laws" .

i wanna see more pedo self deletion plz and ty, as our system is beyond fucked

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

It is bad enough suspecting most men[as it is almost always men]
with what we learn year after year, just how big/slimey it is
worldwide--then you realize they are suspecting you too

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

No reason to cancel the show but a great reason to renew it for multiple seasons.