ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

JUST IN - Trump breaks silence and goes all caps for Kevin McCarthy.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/1610634083045875715/

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Follower more than a poster.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Trump also said Pelosi deserved to be Speaker during the midterms of his Presidency.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

And look at all the dirt that came out about her because Trump shone that light on her?

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Art of War. Trump says he deserves the shot. Indeed he does, from a firing squad.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Art of War. Trump says he deserves the shot. Indeed he does, from a firing squad.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

They likely won't be there next week.

(2) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Once you are a traitor - there is no road back to patriotism. Period.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

#NCSWIC Don't fail for the view. It's all part of The Plan and you are way past AWAKE. ❤

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Indeed - thank you.

I know it’s about EXPOSURE, but it’s so real and feels so dangerous (ergo why it is effective).

Thank you for grounding me. 😀❤️

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Because *all* of it is a sham & a scam?

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

True, but what a way to get it out there. 😲

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Symbols and logos will nail you every time!!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

It was enough for Trump to endorse this piece of dung to get the spotlight on him. But to push the issue again?

This movie is CRAZY!

(1) Show this thread