Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Why did he endorse McCarthy ? I am confused and alienated. If a chess move - don't see it. Johnny pls advise, t/y

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

EXPOSURE!

Of McCarthy and of every traitor to humanity in Congress who votes for McCarthy for Speaker.

(2 IMAGES)

https://www.weforum.org/people/kevin-mccarthy

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

This is a good explanation to all those questioning DJT's endorsement of McCarthy.

(1) Show this thread

Christian. Dachshund mom. Retired RN. Hobby potter. WWG1WGA

He slso endorced Mitch.
Rules of War?

Watching Kevin, while Gaetz and Chip Roy were nominating Jim Jordan, about made me puke. Laughing and talking to the guy beside him. No humbleness at all. Yuck. 🤮

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Misinformation is necessary in warfare.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Your saying Trump endorsing Mc. is misinformation?

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Maybe McCarthey needs to be appointed so Friday when SCOTUS rules on the case, he will be fired and can't hold office again. That is the only scenario that makes any sense for Trump backing him

Favorite Quote “Information is out there, you just need to look”

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

i thought McCarthy was already in Congress so it wouldnt really matter if he was speaker or not. He would still go down anyways. or am i missing something else?

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Very Risky though. Still not getting why he did. Many white hats will not get it - I don't.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Might as well corral them in one room.
What has McCarthy done to deserve such a seat?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

WHY IS TRUMP DOING THIS?!?!

https://www.weforum.org/people/kevin-mccarthy

(2 IMAGES)

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Art of War. Trump says he deserves the shot. Indeed he does, from a firing squad.

Follower more than a poster.

Trump also said Pelosi deserved to be Speaker during the midterms of his Presidency.

(7) Show this thread

sorry Donald, much love to you, but it is long past time to dismantle the entire government

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

And McCarthy will do nothing to expose the Jan. 6th set up! This whole thing is sickening!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.