The real war really is internal... will I follow what my spirit knows is The Way, or will I let my mind or body send me elsewhere to satisfy their desires? Over and over... the fight is to stay on the narrow path (which I have sometimes strayed a long way from).

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

once one recognizes the desires whether friend or foe...one can decide to go play with them or not...thats the next step...deciding to not go out and play...(worldly things) or stay in and develop deep reflection on oneself ... (40 days/nights in wilderness type deal)...there is where the door to freedom is...to exit the matrix
the understanding of the understanding is the next step after exiting the matrix...i.e. relearning life as it was meant to be!?
👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cCNiwRkko

The Balance - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Balance · The Moody BluesA Question Of Balance℗ A UMC Recording; ℗ 1970 Universal Music Operations LimitedRel...

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

The non-ruinous worldly misadventures are essential to learning and progress.

yes sir ... trial and error ... life is one long misadventure lol
but the greatest spiritual lessons are learned in the ruins... where only the strong will return...brazened, stripped bare, brought to ash...at the moment aloneness/despair it brings out the inner voice the strength of the soul in some and those are the ones that raise from the ashes...the ones who walk in the light...by their own free will.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donny TheProphet, click on at the bottom under it