#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Good Vibes! 🕊

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Oh .... Myyyyy .... EPIC MEME !!! 🤗

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

i wanted to share this, out of love for all you wonderful guys and gals. Words matter 💗

Something is off today I can feel it. I rarely have anxiety but today I felt it. Thank you for these encouraging words!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Praying for you.

Remember, I'm a text or call away.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hi DE