WATCH: Katie Hobbs literally bursts into snickering and outright laughter on-camera when swearing oath to the Constitution as Governor of Arizona

This is what they REALLY think of you and the Constitution...
Benny Johnson
I hate these people. Yes I said hate 😬

When you see the people that stole the election get sworn in you have to ask yourself. Is there really a PLAN or are we being PLAYED P

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Agree. it fucks with your soul hard.

If there is no plan then we the people better be prepared to take up arms against an insurgent communist infiltrated government. Or we could just sit around waiting until there isn't a shred of possibility to save our country. By the time I've had enough and decide to go full bezerker it may be too late.
At least I'll die trying.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Never hurts to question. I have many times also. However, I'm too far down the hole now to climb back out. I have to believe.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA 👻

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I think it is to be expected that we would question that, after all we have been told to question everything..I do think about it and always go back to the thought of how I can possibly unknow what I know - at this point there are certain people being trashed - I keep an open mind and continue to use discernment

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

so i can tell you havent been paying attention let me help u. see that dates if there wasnt a plan explain the dstes to me. 4 years to the day. Have faith

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Two questions, one answer. Yes.

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts