"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

prayers People I have had vertigo going on 1 week every day I have uneasy dizziness and this spinning sensation that make me sick and nauseous can't drive can't really lay one side I spinning its crazy tried The canalith repositioning procedure but still no luck just prayers please i need to get past this last timeI had this was 2013 and it was way worse so I am grateful so far. So just your prayers would help thanks AU

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

PARASITES.

We all have them (infested in fact). They infect us via our food, the air, and…water.

Vertigo is, I understand, due to inner ear infections. One person mentioned from water that gets into our ears when we bathe/shower. To that I add swimming in lakes/oceans etc.

Please get your hands on some IVERMECTIN. I use the “horse paste” form (better absorption?). Recommended dose when starting is a pencil eraser-sized amount 2x a day for 2 weeks (or until the symptoms of illness subside) then 1 pencil-sized dose 1x per month. Ivermectin (at least the paste kind) is derived from a naturally occuring fungus that forms on plant matter (esp. grass) after rain/morning dew dries. When you see a dog or cat eat grass, they are getting this fungus. Ivermectin is not a drug - it is not possible to overdose.

If this doesn’t eliminate your vertigo permanently, I would be very surprised.

Praying for you and a quick recovery in the meantime. 🙏🏻

I was the one who mentioned inner ear when i got water in them. Also they should try ear plugs when showering!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @tcbpatriot in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Indeed! 😀

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!