Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

The subject of the USA not being so great has been on my mind, and I haven't found the words to express it. Where we, as a nation have come from and slowly eroded over time to where we are now.

And then I found this. This is where we are.👇

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I get frustrated because basically all we do is sit behind our keyboards and tweet to the choir. I don't understand why zero big name accounts have ever tried to organize a rally, protest or picket the MSM, distribute flyers, push bumper stickers, put up yard signs, tell us all to wear white hats on Saturday....or do one dang thing as an organized group to wake up the sheeple. As a no name tiny account I have not been able to get anyone to show interest in an organized effort. I have tried on other forums. Where are the patriotic big boys? Why do citizens all over the world protest en masse ...and we Americans just sit? The rest of the world is counting on US. If we fall, the world falls.

"Grandpa, what did you do during the final war?"

"Oh sonny boy, I tweeted day and night and waited for somebody to save us."
Seriously, WTF?

we are to trust the plan, but patience is running thin.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it