Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Nana was quite surprised in a video this past week to see Kash and Clay Clark making fun of Patriots that think there is a plan or that the military will ever do anything to step in.
Disinformation I understand is necessary but outright making fun of Patriots & calling names that believe in the plan is not cool.
Sorry, just my opinion.
Anyone that is "ONLY" speaking to the voting in 2024 and not speaking to fixing the fraud in 2020, may not be showing up in my "to watch" list going forward, but that is just me.

We have seen in the last 2 yrs, if no other elections, that we can not vote enough in any election going forward to win.
Yes we need to be building locally for ppl to take the helm, but anyone that is making fun of Patriots and not addressing this fact, well...will be in question with me until I see otherwise.

Q said Kashyap Patel was a name to remember , but Q didnt say he was a good guy.
I heard some podcast last week saying that Kash was fantastic and they fully expected him to be the Director of the new version of the FBI .👀
I think there are still a lot of compromised conservatives that are playing the long game and will need to be revealed .

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

It is hard to know why some of them do what they do, is it misdirection or not?

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I would imagine it is controlled opposition and we will see the agenda slowly roll
out.
Remember when DeSantis won FL in Nov and suddenly all these ‘conservative influencers’ were suddenly saying DeSantis for President bc Trump
is too ‘ divisive and chaotic’ .

The day after the election DeSantis signed a bill declaring it Hate Speech to say anything negative about Jews, or Jews in a group. Saying Jews control the Media is now Hate Speech in FL and you can be charged .
Silence from the ‘Conservative Influencers’ 🙄

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I also keep thinking that they are playing to bring this ChristLam in.
Bring Conservatives into the One world religion

(2) Show this thread