Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

That is one of Donald's doubles and that isn't Melania. Not sure about the gold hat or halo someone was talking about.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Only one golden hat and he's between them. On their shoulder. And she's wearing a golden halo! 😇

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

That does NOT look like Melania!

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

It doesn't look like Donald really either. Unless he has lost 30 pounds that I never heard about?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana was quite surprised in a video this past week to see Kash and Clay Clark making fun of Patriots that think there is a plan or that the military will ever do anything to step in.
Disinformation I understand is necessary but outright making fun of Patriots & calling names that believe in the plan is not cool.
Sorry, just my opinion.
Anyone that is "ONLY" speaking to the voting in 2024 and not speaking to fixing the fraud in 2020, may not be showing up in my "to watch" list going forward, but that is just me.

We have seen in the last 2 yrs, if no other elections, that we can not vote enough in any election going forward to win.
Yes we need to be building locally for ppl to take the helm, but anyone that is making fun of Patriots and not addressing this fact, well...will be in question with me until I see otherwise.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The little guys with few followers and nothing to lose are where the truth is. The big channels have to walk a tightrope to stay there and there lies the problem.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Q said Kashyap Patel was a name to remember , but Q didnt say he was a good guy.
I heard some podcast last week saying that Kash was fantastic and they fully expected him to be the Director of the new version of the FBI .👀
I think there are still a lot of compromised conservatives that are playing the long game and will need to be revealed .

(12) Show this thread

cicada 3301 2.0

imagine the frogs watching this....why do you think he went from 4 chan to 8 chan and created 8 kun????,

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

whoooo whooo and WTF is that all over his jacket????

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

bagpipes?? is that what i see?

(2) Show this thread