PNW Patriot 😎 AU is Home 💖🐸

Nana was quite surprised in a video this past week to see Kash and Clay Clark making fun of Patriots that think there is a plan or that the military will ever do anything to step in.
Disinformation I understand is necessary but outright making fun of Patriots & calling names that believe in the plan is not cool.
Sorry, just my opinion.
Anyone that is "ONLY" speaking to the voting in 2024 and not speaking to fixing the fraud in 2020, may not be showing up in my "to watch" list going forward, but that is just me.

We have seen in the last 2 yrs, if no other elections, that we can not vote enough in any election going forward to win.
Yes we need to be building locally for ppl to take the helm, but anyone that is making fun of Patriots and not addressing this fact, well...will be in question with me until I see otherwise.

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Q said Kashyap Patel was a name to remember , but Q didnt say he was a good guy.
I heard some podcast last week saying that Kash was fantastic and they fully expected him to be the Director of the new version of the FBI .👀
I think there are still a lot of compromised conservatives that are playing the long game and will need to be revealed .

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

It is hard to know why some of them do what they do, is it misdirection or not?

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

The little guys with few followers and nothing to lose are where the truth is. The big channels have to walk a tightrope to stay there and there lies the problem.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I have always had a doubt about Kash. Something about his eyes. Maybe he is a clone or in a mind control state or whatever. However, I 1000% believe there is a plan. Too much has happened over the last 5 years for anyone in their right mind to deny it

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Kash is high level legal and I know a top-rank patriot.
It all may be disinfo or a distract. We have seen this with all of the guys. However the exposure of Phil Godlewski and others is actual. The good guys are always suspect.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Kash is high level legal and I know a top-rank patriot.
It all may be disinfo or a distract. We have seen this with all of the guys. However the exposure of Phil Godlewski and others is actual. The good guys are always suspect.

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Trying very hard to make like a duck. A militarized duck at that. Just let the shit roll right off me. Some days granted are easier than others. Maybe the WH's have too much confidence in our earned toughness?
Some days I FEEL the bad ass drill sergeant.
Some days I'm crying in my closet.
I do think the WH's can't fully appreciate the private individual battles...but then again, I can not fully imagine the terror our soldiers faced going underground to rescue children and face off with those demons.
For the time being, I'm just gonna be a duck. A duck that doesn't quack, but says, " FUCK IT."
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

That's the ticket, let those water drops roll off into puddles of those manifested super heated swimming pools on Anon Mountain with glass bottoms and infinity edges overlooking the snow covered mountains with a mineral hot tub off to the side.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

well said. i am wirh you.

(2) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

🙏Agree🙏
There is Real hurting going on NOW! 🙏🙏

I agree with you 💯 Nana!!

Trump is who I follow. He has NEVER Conceded!

He said fixing 2020 “is the single most important thing for Republicans to do”!!!

I will never waiver, I trust Trump!!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

This guy ia snake in the grass❗️😏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Thank you.

(3) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Gotta wonder if the photo is edited as well nowadays. 🤔

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Idk above Nana's skill level.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It’s crap like this that pisses me off. Enjoying life on a government pension while selling books for $$$. Makes you wonder if 45 was only “highlighting” him like the vax?🤔. This is why I don’t care anymore about the charades, don’t listen to podcasts, or even do much research anymore.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I myself don’t listen to any And I mean any Podcasters anymore I’m all done with ALL of them ❗️selling books their parents books or trying to sell gold from companies that sale it its a big scam😏

(1) Show this thread

That whole interview was weird, everything they talked was snarky.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication

Can you link the interview that y'all are talking about, please?
On a side note, Nino featured Kash on a recent podcast and Nino asked him about the Brunson Case.
Kash had NO clue what Nino was talking about.
Such a disappointment!

In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication

It is on Rumble, look up Clay Clark

(2) Show this thread

I've never watched Clay Clark so I don't have an opinion on him. I've watched Kash some and was never really impressed. Therefore I just don't pay attention to him.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I just wonder Myself don't they understand we the people Digital warriors on the line each day are growing weary and need encouragement and disinfo at times such as this is long way from keeping troops battle ready. Thanks for your support Nana I stand with you and stand ready for 2023 to be a year our hopes grow into dreams that show a bright future for our love ones. God Bless you Nana in all that you do.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Love you too hun, we will make it thr together right here on AU!

(1) Show this thread