A lot of people think that JFK was never really assassinated and that was just a double.

Then explain to me why JFK Jr’s life mission was to find his father’s killers.

Explain to me why he went to Mount Rushmore and stared at a photo of his father in 1999 for nearly an hour according to a ranger on site.

The Q on JFK’s grave is now a mirror with the Q operation. All Anons are assisting in reversing it all.

Sometimes people don’t make any sense or use much logic.

The vendetta is REAL.

I didn’t just make up#KennedyVision. JFK started it and Jr, Q team, DJT, Military and Anons will complete it.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i believe JFK is protected by God and still alive.
Whitehat actors make a movie great. 🍿 🍿 🍿
This artiicle says JFK was Carter? Not sure.
https://adrenogate.net/wp/2022/08/21/the-the-jfk-assassination-was-a-psyop-jfk-is-alive-and-took-on-the-character-of-jimmy-carter-you-can-see-jackie-pull-the-string-on-a-bloodpack-affixed-to-his-face/

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

Just another mis/disinfo truth we are waiting to learn about. I read it was his clone and have seen a photo of Jackie behind the scenes at one photo op, so who knows?

Disinformation was always necessary. Everything has meaning. EVERYTHING. Many photos taken prior to Jrs staqed disappearance were taken. This movie started way before people think. I think without doubt, that Bourdain, not Epstein being on that gurney, was pointing directly to the fact that was not JFK on that gurney. My question is, why are you trying to confuse people at this point? Checking to see if we have learned anything about discernment? I know what I believe is true, based on what I watched my whole life, & what I learned & researched throughout my life. I have never believed the story of the 'assassination', so why would I believe he was really assassinated now. You haven't shown me any real facts to believe it, so until you show me 'FACTS' that change my mind, just call me a conspiracy theorist.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I think all the mysteries and questions and conspiracies keep people, me included, in a hope belief because nothing has been settled in the open, the real Truth. With someone truthful, honest Proving it. So many things are possible in my head. But i get where you are coming from , totally. Peace doq 👍😊🙃😊🙃🙏🇺🇸

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

its so confusing Doq , what can we believe ? even deep dives into the past , what is the truth ??

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

He lived
But we will never know the truth.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Exactly. And JFK would never have abandoned his family. Never would've left his children to grow up fatherless. Never in a thousand years. He was not a coward. The grief was real for that family and has lasted all these years. Q drop 703 was not disinfo.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Resurrected 4days later

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Who said he was a coward? Who said he abandoned his family? Who said they grew up fatherless? Money buys privacy, & military provides safety. Many fathers barely see their children in order to provide for them. Many barely saw them to help save the world. I believe Onassis was part of the plan to begin with. Money, privacy, safety. I also believe there is a possibility Alexander Onassis did not die in a plane crash. This will be the greatest story ever told.

(8) Show this thread

sad but true..he was taken out..just ask Bush..oh wait..he was put to death already

Forgot to mention,@WhaleWarrior (Veronica,#ThePeoplesBridge) met a very nice man on her bridge some after this, he was very charming and didn't want his photo taken. but he yielded and Veronica took a photo of just a part of his face and the lens of his sunglasses.
She showed me and said it was one of the the happiest days of her life.

She had many

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Many things are pointed out in the Zapruder Film where many of us would not take notice.
There were so many conspiracy theories out there that the most obvious was never mentioned.

The Zapruder Film was staged.

The question was by WHO & WHY?

👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/XCigDMyHisE

The Great Zapruder Film Hoax - YouTube

Even this film has noticeable cuts and bruises. Our adversary will never stop diligently laboring to prevent us from learning the truth.Watching the tremendo...

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

The Hidden King(s)

The JFK assassination

Written by - Miles Mathis

👇

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Very interesting.

(3) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

learning so much on this journey, that war is the art of deception on both sides, totally clueless when i began, i saw several post those pics and wondered. have even seen pics that said JFK was resurrected. people are often ignorant. and so much info out there to confuse especially if no background research. was glad that the confusion was less when i started 3/2020. i was obsessed with the rabbit holes, believed JFKJR was alive first time i saw it. but sure have messed up with other stuff

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

don't be shocked if jr pops up..his dad was assasinated but there is zero evidence jr was... he just dissappeared into the oceans of depth

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Makes sense Doq
WSS(we shall see) has been my motto on the things i couldn't prove ... much as i want to believe (some of) them.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well the why is because of the videos saying that the man in the car was a double or clone and because of the pics of the vet at the rallies and all the other suggestions of the "Gone With the Wind" group as they are called ppl that faked their deaths to escape supposedly just as JR did.

But mainly DoQ, because ppl loved him so, hun, we would all like to think that be beat the evil sobs in this lifetime.
No matter when he left Earth suit, I feel sure either way he sees what JR has done and is one proud soul.
But then Nana believes that we all have a soul family that is with us thro out all eternity.
Just call me crazy Nana.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i dont think youre crazy at all
jfk knew [they] were scumbags out to get him so it brings me back to “if” he knew then the dupe seems reasonable, but then we are still left with whar happened to him…did he just live put his days in hiding?

i agree its heartbreaking to think [they] killed him because we all love him so much and want to hope he beat those fookers at their game

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nicely put Nana! Im a 66 yr old who Remembers my Mother crying and Walter Conkrite crying. I believe the Disbelief of that day never left our minds. Love keeps us hanging on i guess! 😃❤❤🙏🇺🇸

(3) Show this thread
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Indeed.... 999 was switched to 911...the start....we have it all...just need to wake up everyone...plan is working nicely

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

❤️🇺🇲💙

He was trying to give US Our Sovereignty back as a Nation through Currency and [they] killed him and made sure of it. Now we know there were multiple shooters, possible pneumatic pistols with poison etc.. There is even rumors a Rothschild was present in Dallas.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Doq,@doqholliday, I agree with everything you typed 💯%. Thank you for saying it. And how are people buying into that ridiculous lie? 🤷‍♀️

so if JFK wasn't really assassinated who was Aristotle Onassis? was it JFK in disguise? Why would she have remarried if he was still alive 🤷🏼

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

I heard that Aristotle Onassis (do not know if he was a relative, I assume so ) owned and island in or near Grease they ALL went to live together.

(1) Show this thread

The day the letters were handed out.
The day that they knew John John was alive.

what words take a millisecond to read?

what Photo would shock them to the core in a millisecond and for them to know.

https://youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs
JFK Talks about Golf Courses and the CIA. 4:30 -5:14 mark.

https://youtu.be/2FWYE068Niw
Bush talks at the Golf Course

Q. THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK & evil.
It is not a coincidence.
It never is.
Q

Listen

JFK Secret Societies Speech (full version) - YouTube

Was JFK's comment on "secret societies" a statement against the "NWO"? I searched this famous quote and finally found the full unedited written transcript a...

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Chook Chook to his Publication

and how evil is Bush and family

In response Chook Chook to his Publication

Our family loved him!

(4) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

These are the pix that make me go 🤔

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

One of the many reasons i love the man is he understands human touch.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

JFK...THE STARTER💗💗💗💥

(3) Show this thread

❤️❤️❤️

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I believe that the assassination was real. I also believe it was a double & that Mrs. Kennedy was part of it. She used a gun to kill his clone & then passed it off to the SS agent across the trunk of the limo. The world had to believe he was dead or he couldn't spend the next 60 years completing the plan that had begun in 1903 to eradicate the evil that only someone that held the Presidency of the US could have seen. It's a massive undertaking. God Bless them for that or anons would never have seen the light.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

maybe because “the killers” would not stop until the blood line was stopped.
could there have been a dupe in the car?
yes, and if so [they] did take away his life in sense because that would mean he would have to remain in hiding “until” all were caught and exposed

just one theory

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

the beginning

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

We will complete it with precision, too.
it is the ONLY WAY we will win.
One Mission,
Under God,
Indivisible,
With Liberty and
JUSTICE FOR ALL OF US!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Happy New Year Doq
lets do this!!! :)

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Exactly Doq!
I know who started that bs rumor.🤦‍♀️

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

who 👀

(1) Show this thread