Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A lot of people think that JFK was never really assassinated and that was just a double.

Then explain to me why JFK Jr’s life mission was to find his father’s killers.

Explain to me why he went to Mount Rushmore and stared at a photo of his father in 1999 for nearly an hour according to a ranger on site.

The Q on JFK’s grave is now a mirror with the Q operation. All Anons are assisting in reversing it all.

Sometimes people don’t make any sense or use much logic.

The vendetta is REAL.

I didn’t just make up#KennedyVision. JFK started it and Jr, Q team, DJT, Military and Anons will complete it.

learning so much on this journey, that war is the art of deception on both sides, totally clueless when i began, i saw several post those pics and wondered. have even seen pics that said JFK was resurrected. people are often ignorant. and so much info out there to confuse especially if no background research. was glad that the confusion was less when i started 3/2020. i was obsessed with the rabbit holes, believed JFKJR was alive first time i saw it. but sure have messed up with other stuff

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

don't be shocked if jr pops up..his dad was assasinated but there is zero evidence jr was... he just dissappeared into the oceans of depth

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

his popping up would be wonderful💙

(1) Show this thread