Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Nana was quite surprised in a video this past week to see Kash and Clay Clark making fun of Patriots that think there is a plan or that the military will ever do anything to step in.
Disinformation I understand is necessary but outright making fun of Patriots & calling names that believe in the plan is not cool.
Sorry, just my opinion.
Anyone that is "ONLY" speaking to the voting in 2024 and not speaking to fixing the fraud in 2020, may not be showing up in my "to watch" list going forward, but that is just me.

We have seen in the last 2 yrs, if no other elections, that we can not vote enough in any election going forward to win.
Yes we need to be building locally for ppl to take the helm, but anyone that is making fun of Patriots and not addressing this fact, well...will be in question with me until I see otherwise.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That whole interview was weird, everything they talked was snarky.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication

Can you link the interview that y'all are talking about, please?
On a side note, Nino featured Kash on a recent podcast and Nino asked him about the Brunson Case.
Kash had NO clue what Nino was talking about.
Such a disappointment!

Nana saw that too, tells me he is either not being honest and has been instructed to not talk of it or he is not really as up on what is happening as he wants to appear, either way, not my cup of tea.
Either just decline to say or avoid answers but dont lie to me int he alternate.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Don't ya just sometimes get sooooo fed up with the secrets and just wanna say 'to hell with it.... spill the beans for heavens sake!!' If they REALLY want us to trust them, they are going to have to work a lot harder than they have been doing. For thousands of years we have endured this secrecy, this 'secret club/society' cr@p. I am fed up with it. The world is not gonna be fixed on more secrets. Else we'll keep repeating the same mistakes. Way past time for disclosure imo.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

We are getting disclosures everyday now hun.
We have to understand just how deep this goes, they have had control of literally every govt agencies top to bottom local and every major and/or controlling company layers deep.
Plus add to that at least 3 actual mafias in just America add to that the cartels from Columbia and Mexico and that doesn't evern include the rest of the world.

I really think that this new year is the real end for them and our beginning.

(1) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

He has got to know people will second guess him if they aren't up to speed or second guess Q. I have always operated on my instincts and my gut reaction.....seething. Kash had to be asked to be on these shows. He had an opportunity to set ground rules within the discussion.
It doesn't sit right with me at all, Nana. Not at all.
I had the same experience with Trey Gowdy.
Looks good on the outside but once you peel the layers.....it's rotten.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

I don't know and I dont like talking about it as it is a negative but i probably wont be watching him as that show seemed to me to go against everything I have heard about him and his theory on Devolution.
I thought that the plan, devolution, and the military eventually stepping in to protect us was what he was all about but that could just be my misconception.
Irregardless I didnt like the name calling & put downs

Everyone has to use their own decrement, I don't really want to influence anyone else's decisions, just telling when my little antenna feelers start bouncing around wildly myself.

(1) Show this thread