Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Killary, Barry Sotoro, Soros, Schwab, Gates, Oprah and many more - military tribunals.

#SaveTheChildren

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This seems to be what all of us here are manifesting, now let's make it so!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙏🙏🙏

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Wouldn't that be the most glorious ever. And let me add, no more child sacrifices. Leave the children alone.

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

From your lips to Gods ear!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I pray you get your prayers answered

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Fuck jail, they all need to be executed.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Agreed

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

And restoring our FB pages.

As a side note, nobody that I know of explained the purpose of the white three story buildings assembled on the WH lawn back in 2020. A public statement of the story of why any of that was created should be published this year...

As a side note, nobody that I know of explained the purpose of the white three story buildings assembled on the WH lawn back in 2020. A public statement of the story of why any of that was created should be published this year...

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

🙏 Great list! I'm praying all the human traffickers are arrested and women and children are safe and protected. Praying cures for mental illness are released. So much to fix. We all need to repent and follow Christ. God will then heal our land.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

zelenski capitulated to President Trump and is aiding russia in the destruction of the cabal

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

My wish list includes the children all rescued safe and accounted for, Those responsible swing.
Fauci, Gates, Big Pharma, and the rest of those murderers swing, Trump re-instated then whatever else follows

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Amen 🙏🏻

In response Drs Spocky to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Amen 🙏🏻

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I want to see the DS fall hard! Though these results have tarried long, I continue to keep the faith! I believe we are seeing the last of the
cupsful of water being placed in the dam so the walls will break!
Let the cups runneth over!

For Good or EVIL there is ALWAYS a tipping point!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

THAT'S GOOD FOR THE FIRST 90 DAYS.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

tautoko🙏 AMEN.

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Wow, that would B Amazing!
🎥🙏

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

HNY 2023!

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Ill be SHOCKED if just one of these actually happens. Well have to wait and see. Not holding my breath for big things to happen anymore.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

All will happen.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Yes, I agree to all as well as military tribunals...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Amen 🙏

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

can this all happen Week 1 plz

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

give us something! anything. Tired of man playing God

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread