Defeated cancer

Pineapple hot water
Please spread the word!! Please spread the word!!
ICBS General Hospital Professor Dr. Gilbert A. Kwok insisted that if everyone who received this bulletin could take ten copies to others, at least one life would be saved.
I have done some on my part, hope you can too..
Thanks!
Pineapple hot water will save your life
Hot pineapple kills cancer cells.
Thinly slice 2 to 3 pieces of pineapple in a cup and add hot water, it will be "alkaline water", if you drink it daily, it is good for everyone.
Hot pineapple releases anti-cancer substances, the latest advancement in medicine for effective cancer treatment.
The warm fruit of pineapple has the effect of killing cysts and tumors. It has been proven to cure all types of cancer.
Pineapple hot water clears all the germs and toxins from the body due to allergies/allergies.
A drug derived from pineapple juice only destroys *violent cells* and does

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Where can you get pineapples that’s not full of chemicals ?

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I have seen Organic Pineapples in our Local Food Lion.

(1) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

I read somewhere that Katie Perry bought the company and its not the same as it used to be....watered down maybe to make more profits??? The color is not the same. Its much lighter.

Yup Katy devil worshiper Perry took everything in this watered it down so hard its now useless. Boycott it.

(2) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Aaand not forgetting, making lemon cello with it ;)

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

According to a very convincing UK study, Black Tea (without milk) causes throat cancer
only milk neutralizes it

(2) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

add vodka or no ?

(1) Show this thread

Thank-Q

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

so confusing. We could go. I saw a couple post, some videos on pineapple. Because it doesn’t have a seed it’s made up fruit and you shouldn’t eat it, which made sense to me now I see this it’s so hard to understand what and who to believe.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

exactly right. ALKALINE = LIFE
‘acidic’ environment = certain death
acidic means beef, pork and poultry, dairy incl eggs, cheese

INTERESTING! ❤
I've taken bromelain and papaya for yrs

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Sounds delicious on top of the amazing health benefits.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

continued...

A drug derived from pineapple juice only destroys *violent cells* and does not affect healthy cells.
Also, the amino acids and pineapple polyphenols in pineapple juice can control high blood pressure, prevent blockage of internal blood vessels, improve blood circulation and reduce blood clotting.
After reading, tell others, family, friends, take care of your family